"Umm...for fresh air." I lied failing badly at this.

"Then why is Fredrick here?" He sounded amused at my lying.

"Who?" I said blinking and looking away.

"Apparently your new best friend."

"Nazereth," I said in my best whiny yet cute tone.

"Zephora, not this again." He said giving me a frown.

He was melting and I could feel it.

"No one gets me things to eat from market." I said closing the distance and wrapping my arms around him.

Hhonestly I became kind of moody while I was carrying a baby and also I needed Nazereth around me, I wanted  him to kiss me, touch me and pamper me. But being an Empath I well understood his situation.

"Zephora." He said in a light warning tone.

"What?" I said lighting pecking his cheek.

He sighed almost defeated.

"The stuff at market is not hygienic, you can just tell the maids and cooks what you need."

"It doesn't taste the same and I am alone at home all the time. You barely let me breathe and I miss you terribly." I said missing out on the part where I would wake up screaming at time when my memories of past came haunting or that how I saw my whole Kingdom burn or how I could feel his despair when I was almost dead in his arms trying to take away all his pain.

He finally cupped my cheeks softly and granted me a kiss, as soon as his lips touched mine a shiver went down my body.

I tried to pull him closer somehow not letting any gap between us as I desired his touch.

But the kiss ended too quickly for my taste.

"What?" I asked and was surprised to hear the frustration in my tone.

He chuckled at my tone.

"Calm down Queen, you are getting a little mischivious now."

I felt a little embarrassed at his words and blushed.

"Then get me some Honey Cake." I said stepping away sulking at him.

"I have something better." He said and grabbed my hands.

I guess it was firemaster in him that made him so incredibly warm.

"Is it you?" I asked coyly snuggling closer to him and baby in me seem to enjoy since it subtly moved making me gasp.

"You seem to make the baby laugh as well," He teased but wrapped his arm around my shoulder to support me.

"We are going somewhere?" I asked a little surprised as I saw we were heading in the direction of courtyard.

"It's a surprise."

"You know I can't handle this stress in my state." I said very curious as to why Nazereth was being so suspicious about something.

"Then honey cakes?"

"I will make them for you if you promise not to meet Fredrick in secret." He said with a little tone of annoyance.

"Are you afraid that he is going to fall in love with a woman with a stomach this big." I said teasing him a little.

It was wonder how he brought out a carefree happy side of me while I still did take on people's pain and helped the people of our Kingdom.

"Your stomach woulnd't matter, trust me you are the most beautiful woman in this world with that heart." He said with all sincerity.

It made me feel giddy for some reason.

When we reached the stable I realised we were going somewhere away from Krobet.

"We are travelling." I asked and in that moment, Morel came in turned into a huge Lion.

"Where are we going?" I asked a little worried now.

Was everyone fine? Did something happen?

But he just came forward and gave me kiss on forehead.

"We are going to the Spirit Kingdom." He said.

We were going to Meacour, that was the name of my land.

"But why?" I said getting emotional already as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Because I rebuilt it, to be the biggest healing and education sentor for people who suffered in wars and lost their family."

I burst out crying at his words.

Not only did he handle all the aftermath of the war, brought peace, gained respect he also rebuild my Kingdom.

"It's a spirit Kingdom, nothing is best than that to groom souls to be better humans and Morel helped." He said hugging me as I sobbed into his chest.

"Now, stop crying or I won't make you honey cakes."

I did because he was threatening me using my cravings.

I lifted my head and nodded but tiptoed and pulled me him for a kiss.

"I love you so much." I said.

And he smiled, his eyes literally twinkling with joy.

I pouted just to tease him,"You will not say it back?"

"I know you can feel it." He said shrugging lightly.

I was still amazed how he was still proud of my power.

Sverre did one good thing in his life, marrying me to Nazereth, King of the Kingdoms now.

THE END

*tears* So, how was this?

Did you like the end? I am seriously seriously sad right now. I mean its a 76 part story and we all got attached. Tell me you didn't get attached to Zephora, her big heart and cried with her? I did.

Let's review guys.

Best moment.

worst moment.

The whole book.

I want some cheers and I bet you do too. So tomorrow with Serendipity you will get the new book summary and cover.

HAPPY READING!

And LOVE Y'ALL!