Chapter 20

Naya's POV

After we ate we decided to head upstairs, both take a shower and then continue watching tv in bed. I could tell Alex was tired. She had a long drive and she was very busy with other things this morning too.

Sitting on my bed while Alex is in the shower. I can't help but smile. I can't believe she is here. In my house, in my bedroom taking a shower. It feels like a dream. All through the night I felt tears escaping my eyes, just feeling overwhelmed with so much happiness. I was so shocked to see her standing in my driveway. It took me a few seconds to realise I wasn't dreaming.

And now seeing the key she gave me laying on my nightstand my eyes start to tear up again but my smile keeps them at bay.

She is finally here.

She comes out from yhe bathroom wearing sleeping shorts and a hoodie just like me. This not what I usually wear but just too be on the safe side, not leading anyone on, we decided with this attire for bed.

She switches off the headlights and now the room is lit only with the bedside lamps. She smiles walking up to the bed where I am sitting under the covers already. She lifts up the covers and climbs on top of me. I only laugh and let her sit over my lap. She pulls the covers up to her shoulders and tucks her head in my neck. I immediately wrap my arms around her and keep her close. She lets out a relieving sigh as I scratch her back.

"You want to sleep baby?" I whisper pressing my cheek against the side of her head.

She lifts her head along with her body to sit up across my waist. "No not yet" she smiles.

I don't have to say anything as she lifts herself from my body and with her one arm she pulls me down so I am flat against the mattress with me head on the pillow. I giggle as her sudden movements, knowing what her plan is. She sits down over my waist again and leans down over me, hovering over my face.

"I know you are tired Alex" I say in a concerned tone stroking her one cheek with my hand.

She turns her head and kisses my palm a few times. She has a thing for my hands. But I like it.

"I am not tired baby. I am just finally relaxing. We both had a rough couple of weeks not seeing each other and busy with other things. I can sit like this for the rest of the night just looking at you. I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" I sigh running both my hands at the back of her neck. "I can't believe you are here"

"I am not going anywhere" she whispers leaning down to capture my lips. I moan softly in response and wrap my arms around her neck and shoulders hugging her closer to me.

I feel her body still hovering over me and that won't do. I need her closer. I grabs her hips and lower back pushing down her weight on me. She moans into my mouth at the sudden contact. We haven't made out in a few weeks and I can tell she missed it just as much as I did.

I part my lips for her and she doesn't hesitate to slip her tongue into my mouth. We both moan as our tongues meet. Her mouth tastes like my toothpaste and I assume she is tasting the same in mine.

Her one hand slowly finds the side of my neck and cheek as she deepens the kiss. I feel her hips grinding against mine and I can't help but arch my hips up to hers for more friction. We both moan at the intense contact. Both breathing heavily but refuse to stop kissing. My hands grip the edge of her hoodie and lifting it up a bit for me to feel her skin. Luckily my hands aren't as cold as this afternoon. I slowly rub my hands up and down the small of her back and occassionally over her sides but making sure not to tickle her.