Chapter 7

Alex's POV

After we were done at the rehabilitation centre I took Naya out to a nice spot along the beach to watch the sunset. We got some dinner along the way and she insisted to pay. She got really angry maybe because she was hungry.

The sun has just gone down and I had to take a million photos of Naya which I don't mind because she is absolutely beautiful. She seems so happy and carefree.

"Thank you for today Alex" she says in a soft voice as we lay back on the hood of my car looking up at the stars.

"You are welcome. Sorry you didn't get your beach day" i whisper back looking at her.

"Tomorrow is another day and besides I only planned a beach day to talk to you" she laughs.

"Tomorrow i won't bother you. You can lay on the beach the whole day" i smile.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She ask frowning at me.

"Oh I don't know yet. Endless possibilities" i smile.

"Do you maybe want to come to the beach with me?"

"A beautiful summers day, at my favourite place in the world with you in a bikini?" i pause to think "i don't know. My heart might not make it"

She laughs covering her face. "Please" she pouts.

"Yeah sure" i smile.

"Yesss" she pumps a fist in the air before taking a deep breath of the night air. She closes her eyes and she is absolutely beautiful. "It's so nice and peaceful out here"

"Yes it is" i whisper. "Do you want to back? You look kinda tired"

"I am so tired. It feels like I could sleep for a week. These past few weeks was so exhausting. All the travel really got to me" she says with her eyes still closed.

"But let me take you home then and you should sleep tomorrow and let your body recover."

"No it's fine. I am happy right here. Just a few more minutes"

"You are going to fall asleep in a few more minutes" i smile

"Shhh Alex" she says bringing her hand up to my face touching my mouth to obviously stay quiet. I take her hand with a smile on my face and hold it on my chest. She smiles and interlock our fingers.

I am holding her hand. I wanted to hold her hand all day. I wanted to touch her all day. I wanted to kiss her so bad when the sun went down. She looked so beautiful and she was laughing and enjoying herself.

I just lay and watch her for a few minutes. Just taking in her beauty. She might be this world known star but here she is with me, holding my hand. She is so much more than Santana Lopez. Trust her to make me like her even more. I could so easily fall in love with this girl. I think I already have.

"Naya" i whisper to her. "Hey, let me take you home"

She doesn't respond. I let go off her hand and go to the back of my Jeep to get out a jacket for her. I open the passenger door and let down the seat and pick her up off the hood. She stirs a bit but grabs hold of my neck nuzzling her nose against my skin. It makes me smile feeling and holding her so close to me. I put her down on the seat.

"Hey Naya, put this on" i whisper.

"Wha" she mumbles but allows me to help her put on the jacket. She lays back on the seat and cuddles herself. I fasten her seatbelt and close the door.

I get in on my side and start to drive. I have sent my mother a message to let her know what's going on.

The drive is about an hour away and all the way I glance to her and she is knocked out. Shame she is so tired.

Celebrity Crush (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें