Chapter 2

Naya's POV

The next morning I wake up so peaceful. There are no honking cars or police sirens anywhere. I hear nothing and it's amazing. I could sleep all day, but there is lots of unpacking to do.

I get my phone and see the thousands of likes on my post. I scroll through all of them hoping to see a familiar name but I don't and to go into every profile will take me forever. Did she even see it?

Why can't I stop thinking about her? She was on my mind when I went to bed and again when I woke up. This is weird for me. I could tell she is a fan and that automatically makes her like me so I can't go on that.

Why do I like her though? Is it because she was upset and I felt bad for her? Or is it because she almost gave me a heart attack for jumping off the pier? Or is it her beautiful eyes that are as blue as the ocean? Her smile that is filled with kindness? Her hair? Her strong jawline? Her sun kissed skin? Her tattoos on the one side of her arm that is so fucking attractive?

Oh shit.

I quickly get up and take a shower. I need to get ready for the day.

After my shower I do my hair and make up. I just wish I could go one day without it but being in a strange town their will be people who would want a photo and I need to look good. Maybe i should just stay in the house all day but my parents said something about lunch at a cute little place they found.

They moved here about two weeks ago but I was in Canada working so I could only come now.

After I am dressed I open the curtains to the most beautiful sunny day. My room looks over a road, a small parking lot and then the ocean.

I do a double take at the parking lot when I see a Black Jeep. It looks familiar but it doesn't mean it's her. So I wait.

After a few minutes the door opens and there she is. I instantly smile at the sight of her. She is wearing shorts and a loose shirt with her bikini underneath. She opens the back and get out a wetsuit. Then I see the surfboard on her roof. Oh wow this girl really likes the ocean.

She takes off her clothes and I can't help but stare. She is a quite a distance away but it's still a beautiful sight.

She is so well built she must do some kind of sports to look that good. I watch her put on her wetsuit but only up to her waist. Lucky me.

After getting down her surfboard she takes a look at her phone before locking up and heading to the water.

Then i hear a knock on my door. "Naya honey your sister is here and breakfast is ready" i hear my mom say.

Ahh my beautiful sister. My best friend and better half. She has come down for 2 or 3 days as well and I haven't seen her in a while.

I open the door and go downstairs catching Lara as she jumps in my arms. She is a year older than me but she thinks because she is shorter, I am always the one who needs to do the catching.

"Sistra!!" She yells in my ears but I hug her almost to death.

"I missed you so much" i say putting her down cupping her face.

"I missed you too" she says with a big smile. "But we have a few days just to relax and catch up. How cute is the town?"

"I know right. I can totally see myself living here one day" i say looking out the window.

"It's so nice and quiet and I saw the picture you posted. That was the most beautiful sunset" she says as we walk to the dining table to eat breakfast.

We spend the next our just catching up on our work at the moment. She and I are both models as well and we sometimes work together but not at the moment. She was in New York now while I was in Canada.