Chapter 11

Alex's POV

I wake up with heavy winds blowing outside. The rain is coming down as if the flood gates are open. I turn around to check what time it is only to find a arms wrapped around my body.

Oh shit.....It wasn't a dream. I immediately smile at the sight of Naya next to me. It's dark but I can see the two braids on her head and her smell is very specific. She stirs a bit and I try not too move an inch. Fuck the time, hopefully it's only 12 so I can sleep in her arms for a couple more hours.

Oh no, now I have to pee. Why did you drink that glass of water Alex fuck. I slowly get out under her grip and walk to the bathroom.

"Alex" she whispers in a sleepy voice but I almost had a heart attack.

I walk back to the bed and hover over her body. "I am just going to the bathroom"

"What the hell is that noise?" She says obviously confused.

"That is the storm" i smile

"Oh wow you weren't kidding huh?" She laughs

"No I wasn't. I will be right back ok. Just go back to sleep" I say squeezing her hand and walking away. I really need to pee.

"I am not going to sleep with this noise" she says turning on her back.

I come back and I see her on her phone. The light shows her sleepy face and it's fucking adorable.

"What's the time?" I ask getting into bed again. It's actually cold but her body heat feels amazing as I movie closer to her and putting my head in the crook of her neck. I sneak my right arm over her stomach like it's the most natural thing. I feel so comfortable around her. Something that took me months with Melissa. She didn't like to cuddle with me but Naya loves affection just as much as me.

"Uhhmm 2am" she says resting her head against mine with a smile on her face.

I look at what she is looking at and she has so many notifications, messages and emails.

"Why haven't you read all your messages?"

"There are too many. I don't have the fucking time to reply. Most of them are my gold digger friends wanting to know what I am doing the summer. "

"I am sorry" i say kissing her shoulder.

"No it's fine. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't so nice" she laughs at her own compliment.

"But you do have real friends so fuck them"

"Yeah I do have Heather, Micheal, Lewis and Leah. They are my best friends." She smiles.

"Am I not your best friend?" I ask sarcastically.

She laughs and puts her phone away. She turns her body to me and I hold her tight against me. I feel her breathing on my lips as she strokes her thumb over my bottom lip.

"I thought it was a dream" i whisper and softly kissing her thumb.

"Do you need a reminder?" She smiles.

I nod and she cups my one cheek. She doesn't have to move much but she connects our lips. It's just a soft kiss before she pulls away. "No" i whine following her path and closing the gap again. We both smile into the kiss and this time I keep her steady not to break it.

"Convinced yet?" She asks against my lips.

"A few more seconds" i say kissing her again.

We break apart and we both smile. I can't believe she is here. In my bed with me and I get to kiss her.