Chapter 30

Thank you guys for 208 reads. I know we're still going to get there. I promise to keep you entertained with this book. 💓💓💓💓
______________________________________

Tears welled up in her eyes as she watched Ebere stir and Michael held unto her like she was a baby.

"Should I repeat myself?" He asked.

She left the room, breaking into a cry once she was outside. She ran to her former room and cried bitterly.
This wasn't what she bargained for. How did he suddenly hate her like that? What wrong did she do?
The ringing of her phone brought her back to earth. The ID was Leo and she hesitated before picking the call.

"I didn't hear from you again so I decided to know what's up. Are we still seeing today?" He asked.

"Yes. I'll call you later in the evening." She said with a snif.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just a little catarrh but I'll be fine."

"Alright. Take care then."

"You too."
She ended the call and wiped her tears. Michael won't break her, she won't let him. He should go on with anything he was doing with Ebere, but when the time comes, they'll know who laughs last.

She made this resolve, stood up and began to tidy the room. She would make this place her own palace so she won't have anything to do in Michael's room anymore, not after the dirty Ebere had laid on the bed anyways.

***"***********
He waited for her to come back and when she did not, he quietly removed his arms from Ebere and stood up, picked up his Calvin Klein underwear and got into the bathroom.
He still had to stop by the super mart to get some things for this celebrant he doesn't even know.
He came out after some minutes and threw his wardrobe door open. He began to search for the right outfit.
He scanned for a while and he became frustrated. He had never searched for what to wear for how many years now since he met Claire. She always knew the right outfit for every occasion and they were always on his bed before he came out of the shower.

He hissed and picked out a black pant and white shirt. He looked through his tie collection and picked out a thin black tie. This would do. He would complete it with his signature shoe. He quickly went to work, dressing himself up.

"Oh Claire, you spoilt me silly." He muttered.

****************
Enatel drove into the compound. He came out after a while, bearing some items which Phil had requested for.
Kelvin wanted to watch everything life so they'll be using a projector.
He wished his friend happiness.
He had seen the way Phil had prepared for the party with mixed emotions, concentrating on the things Claire loved and he knew without been told that his best friend was in love.

He carried the things inside and the people in charge of lights started working on it immediately. It was almost 5pm and the house was already filled with people. The party would start soon and he needed to dress for the occasion.

*********
He drove out of the super mart with a happy grin. He had gotten the latest  iPhone he ordered plus a jewelry set and a big white teddy. This would do. He looked at his phone again for directions before zooming off. Today would be good.

**"*********
Chantal couldn't make her up but she was satisfied with her simple but classic look. Her short silver gown was superb and her hair was in a messy bun. The blindfold was still there but she would swear that once it's taken off, people downstairs will still appreciate her.

"Now sit still please." She said in her fake voice and Claire nodded innocently.

Chantal began her own round of dressing up. Once she was through, she would ask of the next line of action.
Halfway through her make up, her phone beeped and it was a text message from Michael.