"G-Gulf, baby? Is it really you? W-what did you mean by 'just for a while?' " Gulf nodded.

"Yes master, it's me. I'm Gulf, your slut and it won't change as you told me before." Gulf smile again.

"Nooooo, please. Please don't call me master. I'm your husband, baby. Please call me husband or love like before." Mew pulled Gulf and he hugged him but Gulf pulled himself back from Mew's hugged.

"Don't hug me master, I'm not Goob. I'm your slut and I'm dirty. Sorry, I can't call you husband because you forbade me to and you always remind me to call you master and I'm your slut."

"Please baby, don't call me master and you are not my slut. It hurts me when you call me master and it hurts me a lot when you keep on repeating that you are my slut. I regretted it love. I totally regretted for what I have done to you." Mew cried and he hold Gulf's hands.

"I'm not your baby, master. I'm your slut and you are my master. I will always be your slut and you will always be my master and I will never forget that as you told me before."

"I came here to give you my sex service before I go. Let me prepared myself for you." said Gulf and he stood up to prepared himself. Mew was stunned for a few minutes. He then walked to Gulf and he backhugged him.

"I don't want anything, baby. You don't have to prepared yourself for me. All I want is you to be in my arms again. Please, don't repeat the word slut and master to me. You are my wife. You are my precious Gulf."

"How can a dirty person like me became your wife, it's nonsense. I can't be your precious, master. You already have your own precious person and he's my twinnie, Goob. As for me, once a slut will always be a slut." said Gulf with a calm voice. Mew fell down to the floor. He hugged Gulf's legs.

"Nooooo love, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me dear. I will do anything just to have your forgiveness. I mean it Gulf, I will do anything." Gulf smiled and he bowed to wiped the tears that rolling down on Mew's cheek. Then, he give a quick pecked to Mew's lips.

"You don't have to do anything. I already forgive you master, don't worry. After all, you are my master and I want to thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for giving me the experience of being a papa even though my child didn't have a chance to see the world."

"Thank you for not finding a new slut for you to satisfy your lusts although sometimes I didn't want to entertain your lusts. Last but not least, thank you for willing to accept this dirty slut in your life naa master. Since you didn't need my sex service anymore, I'll go first. Until we meet again, my master." Gulf pushed Mew slowly and he disappeared.

"Nooooo..... Nooooo baby, please don't go..... Please don't leave me. I need you love. You are the love of my life. How can I survived without you? I've changed baby. I've changed for you. I've changed for us and I've changed for our future."

"I promised I will be the old husband that you knew. I promised I will take care of you. I promised I will pampered you with my love. I promised I won't be mean and cruel anymore baby. Just please..... Come back to me....." Mew hugged his knees.

"Daddy....." Mew looked at his daughter.

"P-Puifai, your papa left me. Please help daddy. Daddy needs papa." Puifai went to him and she hugged his daddy.