I paused for here vomes another bomb.

"He was too guily that is why he promised to never leave myside unless i send him away. Bug the nightmates keeps voming when he was gone.  But the more i depend on him the more i tie him with me.

Even tho, still i know i am only his second prioriy or the least.
And i donot wnat him to be bound on guilt and bound with me.

He deserves his freedom and more." I narrated.

"But he loves you" Nine said.

"He is just used to me. He never said he loves me." I sighed.

(A/N: yes he did Dome, you where just thinking about the kisses and forget he siad he loves you.)

"You love him" Benjamin said.

I looked at both of them.

"I am vonfined of what we both have. Beat friends. Immade the first move that is why, what happened. Happen. I did not control myself." I said.

"He is young talented and friendly. He has lots of things that he can do with his life, and i am happy if one day he can have a nkce family. He is a goood person. " i said.

"And you let him go?" Jins asked.

"I am syil pat of his life, his best friend. Eventually i can live with that." I said. Convinving myslef i can.

I smiled bitterly.
I am glad the coffee is not too bitter and the cake taste good complemets the coffee.

My day is like what i am eating now.
Bitter sweet.

Sigh.

Pavel's POV

"Pavel... " Vee shouts at my ears.

"What?!" I reacted angrily.

Vee just oiinted at the room.

It is empty.

Lunch break.

I followed Vee.

"Daydreaming or nightmare?" Vee asked.

"Beautiful nightmare" i said.

"Come on dude. Burden that heavy. Alone you might die carrying it. But berden destributed light for everyone." Bar said.

"You see, i have a best friend." An itroduction to the story.

"Na, boyfriend." Leam said.

"No, best friend. That our family had an arrangement." I siad.

"Is it bussiness related?" Cooper asked.

"Na, wish of a dying man. My Mae and his dad promised our grandpa, when they had children they are to be married." I said.

"So you are married to Dome even before conception?" Leam asked,

"Maybe, yeah let us put it that way. But ... it turned out we are both boy. So we became best friends, best buddies. In everything." I sighed.

"Yeah i saw them fight together. Dome might look like he does nit fight, o hell he is a good one." Leam said.

"But since that night he became vulnereable. And i am to protect my best friend. Damn the one i love."
They cheered and teased.

"But as i said if we where boyfriends, we broke up already. He just let me go. And i have my freedom from protecting him. He said he is gibing me back my life." I bowed my head.

"Fuck these waters on my eye" i said they laughed but tapped me.

"Then you can have time going out with us." Leam said.

"Yeah, how can i live a life if he was whole life. But because we are both man our parents agreed we can choose our paths. Firat to have each other or, get a girl to have a family with."  I let those words out, as i letnmy tears be seen by these scumbags.

And they silenced.

"Fuck!!! You are inlove man." Vee said.

"I know, and i wish i can give life to the dying old man's wish. Marry his best friends grandson." I sighed. Again.

"What is your arrangement with Dome?" Leam asked seriously.

"We live our own like early highschool but we still have each other's back." I sighed again.

"Pavel, have you heard of the doctor cassanova?" Vee asked.

I looked at him.

"Yeah he can have all the girls but i will kill the man he sleep with other than me." I said seriously.

"Calm down dude none of us would do that" Cooper said.

"I need a boozt" i said.

"Then let's go tonight." Leam said. "In my apatment." He added.
He picked his bag.
"See you there at six do not be fuckin late all of you!"
He is talking while heading to his bike.

It is a sad afternoon.

We do not have class our hazing is done,
Next semester is our training.

I went to grocery and bring it to Leam's apartment we cooked dinner so that we have some foods in our stomach before we got wasted.