.19.

-----

-----

"it's graduation day nii-san, nagisa. i'm so excited yet.." she never finished her thought, as thinking of the idiotic yellow blob hurt her in more ways than one. though she was never truly close to koro-sensei, she was thankful for him. he taught her everything she needed to know.

nagisa and karma glance at each other, before going and giving kijiko a tight group hug. they both grimace slightly as they hear her break down in their arms, as neither like it when she's upset.

"we're here, kijiko. it's going to be okay, we promise." they both stand with her and reassure her, trying to coax her tears to dry. slowly but surely, her tears dry and she wipes her cheeks.

"i'm okay now." she breathes deeply and shakes the nerves out of her system. "yeah, i'm okay now."

"okay, let's go graduate."

---

graduation was fun to an extent. she met nagisa's parents, who were surprised but happy that nagisa has found someone who loved him for him.

they had to have help when it came for them to leave the school. reporters were everywhere trying to question the students about the 'monster'.

"he wasn't a monster! he was the best teacher we've ever had!"

kijiko so badly wanted to shout that out, but they were payed to be silent. they weren't allowed to speak of what happened. not what they wanted to, it was their experience.

their happy place.

their end-class.

their assassination classroom.

-----