.18.

-----

-----

everyone was crying, they wanted to save their teacher. it wasn't supposed to end this way, it wasn't fair.

it wasn't fair...

holding onto koro-sensei's tentacle was harder than it seemed, especially when she was crying so hard. it was hard, she almost choked when koro-sensei started roll call.

"kijiko akabane."

"i-i.." kijiko rubbed her eyes on her shoulders, desperately trying to wipe her tears. "sorry, i'm here, sensei."

it was the worst when nagisa had delay the final blow. kijiko stood up and ran into his arms, not wanting to let go. both of the lovebirds starting the screaming and crying fest, not wanting to believe that this had happened.

everything went downhill when the government officials came up the small mountain they were on. they had the kids clear the premises, though kijiko did not go down without a fight.

she kicked, punched, screamed, and even bit. she couldn't even listen to nagisa. karma had to forcibly grab her and put her on his shoulder, carrying her unwilling self down the mountain. his grip kept tightening with every cry that left her lips, hating how he had to hear the pain of his sister. he only ever wanted her happy, it's what he believed she deserved.

"i'm so sorry, koro-sensei."

-----