.7.

—————

—————

"so, how did the confession go?" karma asks as a slightly annoyed kijiko walks through the door. she sighs dramatically.

"you know how i spent all day, all day, working up the courage to tell him? well, when we're walking home, he just, just, spits it out like it's nothing! it's not fair, i was supposed to confess to him, not the other way around!!" kijiko complains, and karma looks at her confused.

"but, you accepted it right?" he checks, not wanting her to make a stupid decision. kijiko looks at him like he's crazy.

"obviously. i told him i loved him too. it's quite cool actually, we're going on a date this friday." kijiko is in a daze at this point, the only thing on her mind is the lovely blunette she might one day call her boyfriend.

"okay, slow down. take it from the top."

—————

"i'm in love with you." kijiko looked at him with wide eyes. she could feel slight irritation bubbling within her throat.

"no fair!" she shouts out, though not loud enough to draw attention to them. "i was going to confess! i spent all day working up the confidence and you just say it like it's nothing!"

"i'm.. sorry?" nagisa apologizes, though thoroughly confused. "how about i make it up to you this friday? at seven? we could go see a movie."

"and now you asks me on a date?! i mean, i accept. i'm not stupid. but, don't ask me to be your girlfriend. i'm going to ask, got it?" kijiko light-heartedly threatens. nagisa nods and laughs slightly, happy with the outcome. both hearts of the young lovers were beating erratically, never slowing down.

—————

"so, what movie are you guys seeing?" kijiko shrugs at the question, she never asked.

"i don't know, i'm guessing whichever ones playing." kijiko thinks about friday and blushes when she realizes that it's actually happening, she's actually living it. "oh my gosh.. i have a date with nagisa on friday!!"

karma laughs as she jumps and spins around. she starts to do her victory dance and he joins in, happy that his sister finally got the boy of her dreams.

—————

the next day was a wednesday. everyone in e-class could see that something was up with the two lovebirds, but only one knew the exact reason.

"they seem extra happy today, wonder if one of them finally confessed." maehara jokes, but chokes on his spit as karma comes up to them.

"how'd you guess? they've got a date this friday." the red head explains to them, and everyone shouts in surprise. "nagisa confessed, but isn't allowed to ask her to be his girlfriend. she wants to ask him."

the girls awe as the boys crack up, finding it funny that nagisa wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend until the girl he liked said so.

"we should spy on them."

—————