.5.

-----

-----

"i don't know if i like this new teacher." kijiko angrily states, looking at their newest teacher, irina-sensei in disdain.

"why? she seems nice." okuda wonders confused. she looks over at her red haired friend, who seems to be glaring daggers into the blonde's back.

"she seems fake. i mean, who in their right mind would think koro-sensei is hot?!" kijiko exclaims, exasperated.

"i don't know, kijiko. but maybe i'm not so bad after all." the two girls turn around in shock, not having noticed their octopus teacher. kijiko scoffs, and turns to look at him with an amused smirk.

"i mean, she is a foreigner. i guess she just hasn't seen what japan really has to offer. i mean, just look at karasuma-sensei." both girls slightly giggle as koro-sensei stomps off pouting, his feelings hurt tremendously.

"i was roasted by someone who likes nagisa." he sulks, and kijiko turns around quickly and glares.

"hey! nagisa's perfect, ya hear?" he scurries off, not wanting to face the wrath of a student who had gotten two of his tentacles cut off.

later outside, the class had been playing a game of pass and kill.

"pass! and kill!" kijiko shouts, passing the ball to her favorite blunette, and actually hitting on of her teachers tentacles.

"oh koro-sensei!!" everyone stops as they hear their english teachers voice coming from the e-class building. they see her running down the steps, a wide grin on her face. "karasuma-kun was telling me all about how fast you can go! mach twenty right?"

"oh i'm sure he exaggerated a bit.." the octopus responds flustered. kijiko slightly glares from her place beside karma, who notices her change in behavior. irina-sensei gets koro-sensei to go and get her some veitnamese tea, and when he's long gone, she pulls out a cigarette.

"uhm.. irina-sensei? shouldn't we go back inside for our english class?" isogai asks, and everyone gasps in shock when she just rolls her eyes and scoffs. well, everyone but kijiko.

"do whatever, study alone. also, can we agree that when the octopus isn't around that you guys don't call me by my first name? jelavic-sensei please." she tells them with a sarcastic smile, but when she looks over at nagisa, her eyes widen a fraction. "you there, are you the one who keeps tabs on the alien? good."

kijiko's eyes well up in tears when she sees jelavic-sensei make out with nagisa, and is happy when karma turns her head.

"come see me after class and give me that information. i'll need it. and that goes for everyone else as well." she goes to walk away but stops when she feels a ton of bloodlust directed towards her. looking at the source, she sees an angry karma and a sad kijiko.

"alright, bitch-sensei. just fuck up all the ships around here will ya?"

-----