He firmly closed his eyes and shake his head. He get up on his knees and saw his pack groaning on the ground too. His right hand Yeonjun is gritting his teeth, breathing heavily because of that noise they heard. It brought so much pain to their wolves and Soobin's ear is even bleeding. He made big steps to help them up. It took them a couple of minutes to recover.

"What the hell was that?" He heard Soobin asked while wiping his ear with his handkerchief.

"I don't know." Yeonjun answered, who this time is wiping his bleeding nose. "Are you okay?" He asked Jungkook and he just nodded. He looked at the spot where he kissed his mate and the feelings are still making him euphoric. He noticed something is shining on the ground and he came to pick it up. He narrowed his eyes and brushed the carvings of the dagger he got.

"Who was that? You kissed her." Yeonjun asked him. "Is she your mate?"

"Yes." Jungkook answered. "She's not just my mate but also my enemy." He said and turned to look at them. "She's a soldier." He continued, showing them the dagger in his hand.

"That explains why she has those weapons." Soobin answered and looks at their Pack Leader who is now in deep thoughts. "What's your plan?"

He smirked. "Hunt more Omegas until we got her."

He took his injured pack back to their base. The way that sound shakes their wolves are not a good sign. They have been losing a consistent number of their Guards from the hunting they are doing for the past weeks. And he is not liking it.

The Golden Crimson Pack, lead by Jungkook as the strongest by bloodline has been hunting Omegas for the longest time. He needs his pack to find and mate their Omegas as early as they reach their maturity age. These underground organization of Omegas who are rescuing them believes that they have their own choice to reject a mate whenever they wanted to. Jungkook thinks otherwise. It sickens to his stomach that these Omegas prefer to love and be committed to a human. Alphas are known to be aggressive and dominant but it's by nature. They cannot just change that because it's how they are made and designed by their goddess Luna. And their Omegas are the only ones who can tame them, balance them and nurture them. It takes two to tango. They needed each other to continue and prosper their own kind.

The world is different from the day the white plague spread on earth. Alphas need their fated Omegas regardless of gender for that matter to multiply and to strengthen their kind. Humans are the real enemy here. They are slowly building their defense against werewolves and they are waiting for the perfect time to destroy them all.

Why?

Humans believed that they are the only ones who can habituate this world. They even despise how werewolves believe Luna, their omnipotent goddess. And they only believe that she's just a myth and being a werewolf is a fucking disease.

No, Jungkook will not let that happen. He got 6 more packs behind him, who also believes and shares the same principle in saving their kind. His friends Seokjin who leads the Moon Stone Pack, Yoongi who leads the Shadow Crawler Pack, Namjoon who leads the Moonchild Pack, Hoseok who leads the Eclipse Pack, Jimin who leads the Snow Moon Pack and Taehyung who leads the Winter River Pack are there to help him hunt Omegas to find their counterparts.

There is no way they cannot win this. These 7 packs are leading South Korea to protect and make sure their kind is continously growing.

But it amused Jungkook that his fated mate is against her own kind. He has to take her. He has to make her his. And he's not going to let her destroy her inner wolf. These suppressants that she has been injecting her body is destroying her soul. She has to know that these medicines are slowly killing that part of her until she became a human.