CHAPTER 10

A Happy Unnie.

It's been a month now. My bond with the others grew a lot stronger, at some point, i really believed that they were my everything, and they were all i had left in this world. At some point, i accepted the fact that i had to call Jimin and Taehyung "Oppa" sooner or later. So Taehyung, was now Tae Oppa, and Jimin was now Jiminie Oppa. Maïka also accepted the same fact as me, except she refusedto call Jimin Oppa, and call him "Mochi". It alaays annoys him when she does. I've also started calling Maïka "Unnie", considering she was older then me..

Right now, i was in my room reading a book i had borrowed from the library..

*KNOCK *KNOCK

I got up and went to open my door. When i opened the door, it was none other then..

 When i opened the door, it was none other then

(Taehyung & Jimin: SNOWFLAKE!!)

(Me: A simple hi would have been enough you know?.)

(Jimin: Whatever. Is Maïka here yet??)

(Me: No. She's still in the visiting room with her brother. Why?)

(Taehyung: Dr. Kim has big news for her!!)

(Me: Oh. My. God. She's getting transferred!!??)

(Taehyung & Jimin: YES!!!)

That's amazing. It's true that she did very well within this month. Hearing this, she would probably burst into tears..

(Jimin: Get your ass to the library! We're going to decorate it!! Dr. Jung and Dr. Kim accepted!! Now hurry up!! We only have maybe 2 hours tops. Dr. Kim will try bying us time while speaking to her about random things outside in the garden!! Don't forget the gifts!! You have the 4 of them!!)

(Me: Okay okay! Chill out!)

We then left to the library and decorated it..

*2 HOURS LATER*

The lights to the library were closed. So it was pitch black. Dr. Jung walked in earlier to let us know that they were on their way soon..

Once we heard knocking on the door, the doors opened a few seconds, and once the lights were turned on, we jumped out of our hiding spots..

(Tae & Jimin & Me: CONGRATULATIONS!!!)

She froze in place as she processed the curent situation..