CHAPTER 3

A Visit On The Third Floor.

This morning is like every other boring mornings.. I get up at 9 AM, and get ready for my classes.. But hey, it's Friday. So this is the last day of the week, than i'm free to sleep all weekend..

I went to the bathroom, and started doing my morning routine like always..

Once i'm back in my room, i dress up like this..

I do nothing with my hair..
This is the color of my hair..

After that, i left the bathroom to get to class

After that, i left the bathroom to get to class.. But then something caught my eye.. The new patient, Maïka, was leaving her room, and Tzuyu was there..

She kept annoying the new one.. I chuckle at the scene, and make my way to class..

First is math.. And second period is History...

I made my way to math class, and sat at the back, as usual..

(Teacher: Not even a "Good morning" when you enter my class.. This child. No respect.)

I wanted to show her my middle finger, so bad.. She has known me for 4 months now. She should remember that in my folder, it says that i don't speak to people i do not trust..

(Teacher: Class. Today, we are going to learn a very valuable lesson. As you all know. You are on the second floor because you all have a specific level. Today, we are going to visit the 3rd floor.)

(Guy 1: Why?)

(Teacher: Because it is a way of showing you how you will be treated if you get transferred to the 3rd floor. We will be visiting 3 patients on that floor. Shall we go?)

I already know how we get treated up there.. I just don't want to believe that we need chains in there..

We all got up, and made our way to the 3rd floor.. Honestly, this place scares me.. A lot..

The teacher led us to one of the empty rooms..

(Teacher: These are the only 4 walls you will ever see, including the bed. Only if you get transferred here, that is.)