CHAPTER 9

In The Library.

We were all silent, as we waited for Detective Kim to continue..

(Dr. Kim: Kids. Your shaking. Is everything alright? You all don't need to stress. It's nothing bad.)

(Detective Kim: Now. As i was saying. Clearly, the 4 of you are pretty much unceperable now. Even with the small amount of time you've all spent together. But, i can not take this friendship apart. It would never be my intentions. Both Maïka and Sandra need this. I'm willing to letting the 4 of you eat together wherever you want. The garden is an exception, only if me, Dr. Kim or Dr. Jung are around to keep an eye on the 4 of you. You are free to be together whenever. You may go to each other's rooms, as long as you let Dr. Jung or Dr. Kim know. Besides that, feel free to keep going as friends.)

..... Hold on... I'm dreaming. Aren't i?? It's one of those messed up dreams again?? Isn't it??..

(Jimin: T-This isn't a joke??)

(Dr. Jung: No. Now head back to classes. We wouldn't want you to be late for the second class of the day.)

The 4 of us get up, slightly bow and leave, closing the door behind us. The minute we closed the door, we were brought into a huge hug, not knowing what to do, i just froze there..

(Jimin: Tae? You're gonna kill us all if you don't let go.)

(Taehyung: Oh, yeah.. Sorry hehe..)

(Maïka: I thought i was going to have a heart attack in there.)

(Taehyung: I thought i was going to die! It was so tense! It felt as if it was the end! And i can't lose you guys!)

(Jimin: Bro hug!!)

They then both hug.. Pff. Kids. Literally..

(Jimin: We aren't being fair here. The girls didn't get a hug.)

Taehyung was about to approach me with a big smile, but i stopped him with my words..

(Me: Don't you dare. I may be a kid. But don't think i can't throw a punch Kim Taehyung.)

He pouted and then turned around. Without a warning, he wrapped his arms around Maïka and hugged her tightly. She was too surprised to do anything that she just stood there..

(Jimin: Can i get one too?)

(Maïka: You wish.)

(Jimin: Why can't i get one??)

(Maïka: Because last time in the library, you wanted me to call you Oppa.)

(Taehyung: Hyung. She didn't even know you! You could have waited! Like i'm doing right now! The girls may call me Tae Tae until they feel confortable enough to call me "Tae Oppa".)

Maïka raised an eyebrow at the nickname, as Taehyung smiled widely, wich made his smile form into a rectangular box. It was so cute..

 It was so cute