CHAPTER 7

A Start With New Friends.

I was in my room again.. Thinking of my nightmare from last night.. Why can't i just forget everything!?.. God.. I'm sick of being in pain all the time.. I can't take it anymore.. Maybe i really am better off chained to a white wall..

I look at the bracelet on my wrist and take it off.. This thing just brings me more pain.

The person that gave it to me, is the past

The person that gave it to me, is the past. A mistake. And a forgotten person in my life..

It's time i got rid of it. I put it in my pocket, and take my jacket. I than make my way to the roof top without being seen by any guards..

I walk to the edge, and look down.. It's pretty high when you think of it..

I take the bracelet out of my pocket, and look at it.. This is the last thing that reminds me of him..

It's about time i moved on..

I walk closer to the edge, but before i could move a bit more, a voice spoke..

(??: People in the red aren't aloud to be on the rooftop.)

I turn around, and see Taehyung..

Usually, i never speak to him.. But i guess it would make things a bit better with my trust issues, if i did..

(Me: No one is.)

He looked at me a bit surprised since i spoke to him for the first time since i got here..

(Taehyung: Why are you here?)

(Me: I need to get rid of something.)

(Taehyung: What is it?)

(Me: Do you have to be so curious?)

(Taehyung: Yep!)

(Me: This.)

I show him the bracelet..

(Taehyung: Why would you get rid of your bracelet?)

(Me: It was given to me. But that person is the past. And i need to forget that person, if it is adleast going to make my case a little better then it is, right now.)