Glass... Everywhere...

Start from the beginning

"Okay!" Laughed Argentina. America kissed her on the forehead... America.... Kissed her? My rage was building up so much that I could've killed her right then and there, but not in front of my love. Not today either... I have someone else who needs to be killed. We parted ways, and I walked America back home.

"So... You dating Argentina, now?" My voice deepened.

"Huh!? Where'd you get that from?" America looked at me confused.

"You... Kissed her." 

"Oh! Ha! No, we grew up with each other! We're practically siblings at this point!" My face relaxed when he said that statement, he was just being a friendly older brother type.... Now that makes it hot. We continued walking until America broke the silence,

"Sorry!"

"Hm?" I tilted my head perplexed.

"About your father... I didn't know... And now I feel super bad-" He said, but I cut him off.

"It's fine, it was years ago." I comforted.

"No! I'm so stupid... I just- I need to think before saying stuff..." America looked down to the ground sadly, tears gathering in his eyes.

"What! No! You're not stupid! It's fine, trust me!" I exclaimed, stopping us both in our tracks, I grabbed America's arm. We looked each other in the eyes. Damn... That would've been a perfect moment to kiss him... if I wasn't so utterly shy.

"Russia..." Hearing my name out of America mouth... The way he said it... "Thank you." He finished. We walked a few more block until we reached his home.

"Thanks for walking me home!" Wow... America can really switch emotions fast.

"Um... Y-You're welcome." I stuttered, like an idiot.

"By-!" He stops in his tracks. And stands still.

"Um... America? Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." He responded.

(AMERICA POV) (3RD PERSON)

"Y-yeah." America responded.

"You sure?" Russia asked him, eyebrow raising, questioningly.

"Yep!" America turned around to face the tall boy, and gave him a huge smile. The Russian turned away from the American.

"I-I'm gonna go now." The russian quickly speed-walked back to his own house. And America stayed in the same spot until Russia was out of his sight. America sighed, pulled out his phone, and called his friend, (AKA Another popular) Netherlands.

"UH? America? Hello?" Netherland answers.

"Hey!" America smiled.

"You never call me unless you want to play football? It's too wet to play, so the answer is no!" Netherlands whined over the phone.

"No... It's not that." America's smile dropped.

"The whaddya need?" Netherlands slurred his words.

"Um- I can't go home... AT LEAST not now... I kinda ran out of the house." America explained.

"Oh! It's like that again...?"

"Yeah..." 

"I'll get the hot cocoa and crying blankets ready..." Netherlands sighed.

America giggled, he trusted Netherlands as much as he trusted Canada, he always knew how to make America smile.