This is too much for me

Start from the beginning

"Just the Aztec and Mayan camps. I'm just trying to find the Chinese camp though. I have no idea where to look."

"Did you guys take out the Greeks? They're pretty popular."

"About that. We're not sure they still exist."

"Really? I just thought, that they were still around. Especially since that, they're were one of the best civilizations of the past?"

"Nah, you remember war with all the gods and demigods from different religions fighting each other?"

"Yeah kind of."

"The Greeks got unlucky, they were moving to a new spot and they got ambushed by the Egyptians before they could build anything. I think some survived, but probably not. Kind of sad for the Greeks though." I gulp as I bit into a piece of chicken.

" Hmm." My body tenses up as I feel the spices fill my mouth. I breath in and out of my mouth quickly. 

"It's not even that spicy." Sweat falls down my cheek.

"I don't eat spicy food." I wince as my mouth felt like it was fire. The spicy feeling intensed with each bite. After awhile it wasn't that bad. It actually tasted good once you got use to it. I put the bone down and grab another one. Anenoid stopped with a piece of chicken in his hand. I look around, we didn't stop near anything Only a bridge, but that was it. The only thing worth mentioning was a man hole under the bridge. It was very hidden. There wasn't even a tent or any sign that some person was sleeping here. Anenoid grabbed his food and walked underneath the bridge. I put my food in my Inventory and, shortly follow after him. Anenoid walked over to the the manhole and lifted it up.

"What are you doing?"

"This is where your new place is."

"This just leads to the sewer." He put the manhole to the side and sat down my the ledge/

"Just trust Nuxiel. It's probably better than it looks." He jumped down and I hear the faint noise of him landing. I walk over to the ledge. The top of the hole was pitch black. I notice a ladder on the side. I sit on the edge and cautiously reach for the ladder.  

The second I climb down the space suddenly lit up. Before I knew it my feet were on the ground. I look up, the hole was just five feet above me. Not even that high. I turn around and notice Anenoid leaning against the wall. I look around, it was a tiny room with stairs in the middle of the room. The room was surprisingly clean. Anenoid had a key in his hands. He tossed me the keys, the keys landed at my feet. I bent down and picked it up. 

"I guess this is your place." Anenoid looked around. It's better than that tent." I nod at least water won't drip from the tent into the apartment. I shiver just thinking of the memory.

"Why does this place exist though? I thought it would be connected to the sewers."

"There's a bunch of secret tunnels under America. Some people even live in places like these. electricity and everything."

"How do they get the electricity?" He shrugged.

"I have no idea. Either way it's scary. Who knows what people are doing in the tunnels." 

"Yeah I guess." I look down at the stairs. There was a bright light coming from the feet of the stairs. 

"Ca-can I go in?"

"Sure it's your's." I nod and walk down.

"Let me just see what your place looks like."

"Sure." I say as I jog down the stairs.