Chapter 10: Media Training

NO ONE'S POV:

(Bakugo & Todoroki are currently being interviewed after stopping some villains right after they got their Provisional Hero Licenses.)

Bakugo: Huh?! Quit spewin' bullshit! When did we become all buddy-buddy?!

Todoroki: We were together all the time during the Supplementary Classes, weren't we?

Bakugo: What kinda system do you have in your head?! Time and friendship aren't directly provisional, dammit!

(Y/N's thoughts): Why am I even surprised? Of course Bakugo would use foul language while being interviewed.

(Y/N): At least Todoroki is acting like a pro.

The Next Day

(Y/N & his classmates are currently in class; reacting to Bakugo & Todoroki's interview.)

Kaminari: [laughs] They were interviewed for an entire hour!

Sero: [laughs] And Bakugo got cut out completely!

Bakugo: Put me in, assholes...!

Midoriya: You're getting further and further away from All Might...

Mineta: Bakugo's really lost it.

(Y/N): Smh, Bakugo.

Bakugo: I can hear you, Shit-ku! And you too, Ball Head! And you better shut your mouth, Loverboy! Before I make the Ginger a widow!

(Y/N's thoughts): Itsuka and I aren't married...yet.

Yaoyorozu: That was their third interview, and yet...

Jiro: Bakugo's managed to let the good reputation he could've gotten from that incident go completely to waste.

(Midoriya, Iida, & Mineta are watching a news report over the Deika City Incident.)

Uraraka: People are taking it a little better than they did before the whole "Can't ya see" thing.

Mina: All thanks to Endeavor's efforts, I guess!

Yu: I wouldn't be so optimistic! It might feel like the heroes have the wind in their sails again, but if you flip the situation to its backside. People are actually feeling a sense of urgency! The shouts of encouragement from those who were promised justice's victory are in reality, prayers of desperation! In today's society, where so many heroes are caught up in the showbiz if it all, the people are yearning for a true hero to emerge!

Midoriya: Mt. Lady?!

(Y/N): Sis?!

Mineta: Waaaah!

(Y/N): Could you stop doing that pose, Yu? You're basically showing your entire ass to the class.

Yu: You wish Itsuka was doing this pose, don't you?

(Y/N imagines Itsuka doing that pose.)

(Y/N): *angry blush*

(Aizawa explains why she's here because of the media exposure they've been getting.)

Mineta: This may not sound like much coming from me, but she's been more tainted by showbiz than anyone!

Yu: Shut it, you!

(Y/N): Fairweather Flick.

(Y/N flicks Mineta, knocking him out.)

(Y/N): Pretty stupid of you to talk shit about my sister while I'm in the room, Mineta.

Yu: How I've missed you defending my honor, (Y/N).

(Y/N): (smiles)

Yu: Today's class will be a practical seminar about the media! I, the beautiful center of attention in the hero world, will teach you all there is to know about how a hero should carry themselves.