Chapter 3: Apology?

NO ONE'S POV:

(Both classes are still reacting to Shinso being the guest.)

Ojiro: Shinso!

Midoriya: So that's what he meant when he said "Well, yeah!"

(Y/N): Didn't think I'd be seeing him again.

(Y/N's thoughts): He has Aizawa's scarf around his neck and a pretty cool looking mask.

Aoyama: If you talk to him, you'll be brainwashed, right?

Ojiro: If you've never seen it before you're done for.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're down for the count.

Mineta: But what about Midoriya? He got caught in it but he was able to cancel it out.

Midoriya: Honestly, that was nothing but a fluke.

(Y/N): Hmm, some fluke then.

Aizawa: Go ahead and greet everyone.

Shinso: I'm not some good-natured person trying to tout a superficial sense of sportsmanship. The fact of the matter is, I've gotten a late start and I've already been left in the dust by hundreds of steps by you all. I'm sorry, but I'm desperate. I will become a great hero, so that I can use my Quirk to help others. All of you here today are obstacles that I must overcome. I have no intention of making friends.

(Both classes start clapping.)

Uraraka: That's quite the glare.

Tokoyami: Things are getting tense.

Sero: It's like I'm looking at Earlyroki.

Todoroki: You think?

Sero: Yep.

(Y/N): "I hAvE nO iNtEnTiOn Of MaKiNg FrIeNdS." Please, we're charming AF!

Monoma: I like this one.

(Aizawa & Vlad King explain the combat exercise will be Class A vs Class B. Teams will be split up into groups of four but Class A will have one group of five because they one extra student.)

(Y/N's thoughts): So we'll have the advantage for one of the matches.

(Aizawa & Vlad mention that each camp has a prison where they put an opponent in to be considered "captured." And that Shinso will be with a group from Class A & B.)

Aizawa: Alright then.

Vlad King: Time to draw lots.

(Y/N is a part of Lot 2.)

(Y/N): Great. I'll be against my girlfriend who's currently mad at me.

(Y/N & Itsuka make eye contact.)

Itsuka: Hmph.

(Itsuka turns her head away from Y/N.)