Me
- no, I'm not doing anything
19:41

From Mr Kim 😊
  - Ahhh Okay ill be finishing work soon so I wanted to know if ud wanna get some food with me?
19:41

Me

- yea sure I'd like that 😊😊
19:42
- just text me when ur finnished, I'm only in the park.
19:42

From Mr Kim
  - Okay
19:42

I put my phone back in my pocket and just relaxed for a bit before meeting Hongjoong.

<< Time skip after eating ~~ play the song now too if u want >>

We were just walking around, talking and we made are way back to the park when I had an idea.

"Hey, come with me, there somewhere I wanna show you" I didn't leave him much time to respond as I just grabbed a hold of his hand and started leading him towards the park.

"You wanna show me the park?" I just laughed at his silly question before turning my head to look at him. "No silly, well sort of, there's a place here that I love going to that I don't think many people know about as not many people like straying away from the paths" he gave me an 'ohhhh' face before I turned back around and lead him a bit further.

"Annnddd we stop here" I said as I stopped a few feet away from the tree but he looked a bit confused. "Why are we stopping here?" "I need you to close your eyes now" he gave me a funny look before smirking at me.

"I didnt know you were into that sort of thing Y/n" he said teasingly. I just laughed and hit his arm slightly. "Not like that. Just close your eyes or something, please" he laughed before closing and covering his eyes. I grab hold of his hand again as I led him towards the middle of the tree, i accidentallylet go of one of the branches too soon making it go straight into his face making me laugh and apologise a lot while he just laughed. I let go of his hand and stood back a bit

"Okay, you can open them now" he moved his hand and opened his eyes. His eyes widend a bit, as his mouth fell open. Around about this time every night, lots of fireflies come out but right now they were all just hiding in the long grass. I moved my arm and leg towards a little patch of grass, making them all fly out, making the place look more beautiful.

"This place is like my own little hide out as no one knows where it is but as there isn't really much of a path and it looks like the lake surrounds the tree. But now you know about it so I guess its not so much of a secret hide out anymore is it?" I said to him laughing a but while rubbing the back of my neck. "You've really never shown anyone this place? Not even your brother? Or Shane?"

I shook my head. "Nope, this was the only place I could ever really feel... relaxed? Calm? ...Yea, sure there was my apartment but there's something about this place that made me feel really calm so I didn't want to show anyone, especially Shane as he liked to check up on me a lot so this was kind of like a get away from him too" I said laughing towards the end towhich he joined in with.

He walked over to me and held my hands. "Thank you for showing me your 'secret hide out'-" he said laughing a bit, making me shake my head while laughing and letting go of his hands. He just took a hold of them again and made me look uo at him. "Seriously though, thank you, it means a lot that you trust me enough to show me a place that means a lot to you"