☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt1-☽

Start from the beginning

"Aw, Lance, y/n, you guys just ruined it," Hunk took a moment, "Hey it's Lance and y/n!!"

Hunk went to hug them both but y/n stepped away, still in a giggling fit.
Pidge looked at y/n and hugged him tightly, officially snapping him out of his 'drunk' moment.
Both green and yellow Paladin let go and put down their friends.

Y/n looked around confused, "Huh? What happened?" The (h/c)ette questioned.

"My thoughts exactly," Lance commented.

Allura put a hand on both of their shoulders, "We can tell you two all about it while you both get something to eat. Are you two able to walk?" Allura asked.

"Talking? Eating? Are you setting me up a date with y/n?" Lance smirked.

Both Hunk and Allura sighed, at Lance.

Y/n, who can walk just fine, went up to Lance and punched him in the gut making him hold his stomach in pain.

"No flirting, got it?" Y/n question, his eyes almost filling with murder.

"Y-yes, s-sir," Lance wheezed out.

"Yep, they're okay," Shiro stated, with a smile, shaking his head.

"Classic, Lance," Keith said.

Time Skip | Dinning Area | Second POV: You

You pet and played with the space mouse as Lance ate his bowl of green goo.
You've already ate a bit.

Shiro told you that you should've ate more but you said that you weren't that hungry and could always eat more later.
Allura thought this was a bit odd. Usually people with so many injuries would be starving once they were out of the pods. But she shook it off and continued to converse with the others.

"He and y/n would've been Sendak's prisoners right now, if not for Pidge," Allura complimented.

"Well, you two wouldn't have survived the explosion of Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten the new crystal," Pidge said, directing the comment to the white and blue paladins.

"Wow, thank you guys so much for your help," you stated with a smile as you still pet the mice.

"Yeah, thanks everybody," Lance said, then turned to Keith, "But, it sounds like the mice did more than you, Keith."

Keith looked obviously offended, "I punched Sendak," he argued.

"Yeah, apparently after me and (Ln/n) emerged from a coma and shot his arm off."

"Lance, no," you said sternly.

"We had a bonding moment! I cradled you in my arms!!" Keith exclaimed.

"Nope. You cradled y/n not me. It didn't happen, I don't remember," Lance said shaking his head.

"Can we not fight? Anyways what happened to Sendak?" You questioned as you turned to Allura.

"He's frozen in a cyro-pod. We're keeping him here in the castle," Allura stated.

You furrowed your brows and press your lips in a line, "Are you sure that's safe?" You asked.

"Yeah, is it really a good idea?" Lance added.

"He's too dangerous to be set free. Besides, we might be able to get some information about Zarkon from him," Allura explained.

You stared at the female alien in concern, "And if we don't?"

Allura paused for a moment, "We'll find out what to do with him then."