🌾CHAPTER FORTY SIX🌾

🍀LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍀

The next morning, after breakfast and Ken leaving, Vanessa having fought with herself whether to tell Ken about her plans or not, decided to tell Padma about it.

"Why would he ask you to have dinner with him?" Padma asked her. "He said he's going to sign the divorce papers only if I come." She told the woman.

"Did you tell Ken about it?" Padma asked her, Vanessa shook her head.

"Why? You think it's not necessary?" She asked her. "It's not that mom, it's just that Ken won't allow me go see Yuvraj. I won't even want to go but since he said he'll sign the divorce papers, this can be my only chance." She explained to the older woman.

"But I still think you should talk to him about it, he should know."

"Ma, you know how Ken is. He won't allow me go once he finds out about this..."

"What if Yuvraj does something bad to you?" Padma asked her. "Ma, I'm not going to give him the chance to plus, I won't be having anything there." She assured Padma.

She really wanted to stop Vanessa from going, but seeing that she has reasons, it was better if she allows her go.

It was almost time for her to leave and Ken wasn't back home yet. She wanted to call him but didn't, he might still be angry for what happened last night.

🔙FLASHBACK...🔙

"Vanessa, I love you so much." Ken said as he kissed her, he was aching for her badly.

Since the last few days he wanted her, but the situation at hand wasn't convenient for any romantic play, but now is. He has her to himself now and he's going to make the best of it.

The kisses became too intense that if not careful, they might end up making love out on the terrace.

"Let's go inside." He whispered to her, she nodded and he helped her up. Padma was still with Mrs Kingalis when they passed them.

"Where were you guys?" Padma asked them. "We were outside for some fresh air, she's cold and we decided to come back in." Ken said to them.

Before Padma  could say another word, he led Vanessa inside and closed the door.

"So where were we?" Ken began kissing her, she wasn't really up for it but didn't know how to tell him.

Yes, she was wet, that's the one way that he affected her bad, she's always wet for him.

But tonight, her body wasn't yearning for his touch like he was for her.

Secondly, she can't have sex cause of her condition which she's still yet to confirm.

"Ken, Ken." She called him slowly, he was getting a bit carried away with her.

" Ken.." She drawled out again, he stopped and looked at her. "What's it?" He asked her. "Let's not do this please." She said to him and he frowned.

"Is anything the matter? Did I hurt you?" He was confused as to her request. "I'm not really up for sex." She said slowly and disappointingly, he got off her.

"I'm really sorry Ken." She cried. He made her sit on the bed and he sat beside her, their body wasn't touching each other.

"Is it because of him?" He asked her calmly. He really wanted to know why. It was clear she was wet for him, so what went wrong?

"It's not him Ken, but it's me. I'm not just up for it." She said again. "Then why didn't you stop me since, why give me a heads on lead?" He asked her.