🌾CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR🌾

🍀LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍀

With Yuvraj still at the police custody trying for bail, Padma felt it was the best opportunity to make him sign the papers. She went with Vanessa the following day and insisted that Yuvraj should be granted bail only if he signed the divorce papers.

In all their threat, Yuvraj didn't budge. He told them flatly that he wasn't going to sign the papers no matter what they do. It was tough on Vanessa and especially Padma.

Watching her son been tortured and behind bars, but she couldn't help it. Later on, she asked the cops to give them some privacy and she was allowed to talk to Yuvraj alone..

"Mom, I never expected you could do this to your own son. I never expected this from you." He told her as Padma was in tears already.

"Just sign those documents and let her go son. Let her go and live the life you couldn't give her." Padma urged him, tears were rolling down her eyes.

"I don't want to see you get hurt Yuvy." She placed her hands on his. "Just sign those divorce and let her go, let Vanessa go." She told him.

He withdrew his hands from hers immediately. "No, I won't. Never!!! Vanessa's my wife and I would never give up on her, never. If I don't have her, no one will, and i mean no one mom." He aired.

"Yuvy please." "Mom, you can have them torture me as long as you want but I'm not going to sign those papers, never!!!" He yelled at her and she flinched.

Padma was mad, pathetic and angry all at the same time. She stood and left the room.

"Did he agree?" Vanessa asked her when she got out. She shook her head and said no word till they left the police custody.

Later that evening, she called the superintendent and asked him to let him go. It was useless keeping him there when he has flatly refused to sign the papers.

She asked them to give him the restraining order against him and set him free.

"I'm sorry mom, this had to be all me." Padma was outside the porch when Vanessa came out.

"What do you mean? It wasn't you, you're not the one at fault here." Padma said to her when she turned.

"I feel so bad for what is happening to him now but he deserves it, for everything he's done to you in the past, he deserves it. I just hope you can forgive him when all this is over." Padma said to her and she came closer.

"I'll forgive him mom, I've already done that. I've forgiven him already." She told the older woman. Padma hugged her,

"He was never like that, he never was. I don't know what changed him, I don't." She was crying as she spoke. Vanessa couldn't help but pity the woman.

It is very hard having that one child that is the black sheep of the family especially if that person wasn't that bad from the onset.

The next morning, things seemed okay. Padma made breakfast with Ken in tow, the cops called and had told them that Yuvraj has been released from their custody but he was given the restraining order like they had requested.

After breakfast, Padma was with the kids in the living room while Vanessa was running some case that was sent to her from the office. Mr. Ken had gone to the hospital for some important work. Then the doorbell rang.

"Grandma someone's at the door." Sekani informed the older woman, she looked at them and smiled.

" I know." She'd seen the car that stopped in front of the house and flatly knew for once who it was. Why'd he come here? Defiling the restraining order given to him.