🌾CHAPTER THIRTY THREE🌾

🍀LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍀

Mrs. Kingalis stayed with Vanessa for a while before she went back to her house. Immediately she left, Vanessa went to her room and took her cellphone to call Padma.

But unfortunately still, Padma's cellphone wasn't going through. She tried for countless more times but all was sent to voicemail.

Defeated and tired, she left the phone and went to prepare breakfast. She prepared a hearty breakfast, egg omelette and bacon. Also prepared some oat meal with fruit platter for Sekani, then cereal for Ariana.

After making everything, she packed it in a big picnic box. She went upstairs and had a very good and long shower coming out of the bathroom refreshed, then put on a free flowing, A-shaped, floral gown.

Padma had got her the gown as a gift on one of her birthdays. She wore a flipflop and packed her box braid in a ponytail, leaving two by each side of her front hair.

She picked her cellphone and dashed out of the room, she required no makeup.

Going to the kitchen, she took the picnic box and went out of the house, closing her door making sure it was all secured.

She trod to Ken's house and dropped the box in front of his door, then she knocked..

No reply, she knocked again, this time louder.

She heard Sekani's voice telling Ken that someone was at the door, she clearly heard the footsteps that walked to the door from inside and she heard the bolt click and soon the door opened.

It was Ken, he was wearing an apron and had partially some whitish stuffs which she believed was flour or probably dried milk all over him, he looks very funny, like some white ghost.

She felt an impulse to laugh but she couldn't, he's having a hard time with whatever he was preparing and that was clear.

"Good morning." She said to him. "How're you doing Vanessa?" He asked her, she wanted to scream to his face and tell him she wasn't fine, she wasn't fine because he's angry with her and didn't want to talk to her last night, she really wanted to say it loud and clear to him but she guessed she couldn't. Now isn't the right time.

"Fine, I brought breakfast." She said to him, looking at the box on his doorstep. He nodded, bent down and picked it up. "Come in, Ariana has been asking of you all morning." He said to her as he took the box to the dining table.

"Sekani! Ari!" He called the kids. Soon the two kids were outside.

Not only was he covered with the white stuff but both the kids were too, and they all looked really funny.

Ariana ran to her immediately and wrapped her arms around her. "Aunty! I was looking for you all morning but daddy said you'd some important visitors and he'd to bring me and Sekani here." The little girl complained. Vanessa bent and picked her up.

"I'm sorry baby girl, and those weren't important visitors I had last night, I wish I could explain that to your dad." She said to the little girl and looked at Ken.

He'd that cold expression he'd always had. No smile, no emotion, just plain.

"Good morning mama." Sekani greeted her. She looked at her son who was now standing beside Ken and smiled at him, he did manage a grimace but it was short lived.

She stretched out the other arm so he could come give her a hug. He did come, wrapped his small arms around her. "I'm sorry son." She whispered to him, more of like to herself.

But he heard her, he nodded and kissed her, while Ken stood back and watched them.

"Let's get you guys all cleaned up, then we'll have breakfast." She said to the kids. Both of them frowned. "You don't want to have breakfast?" She asked them, they shook their head.