Chapter Twelve

*Kyle's P.O.V.*

After last night, I knew what I had to do. I woke up that next day ready to break up with Bebe and tell (Y/N) the truth. I wasn't going to lie; I was nervous. I was nervous to see Stan's reaction, how Bebe would deal with it, and if (Y/N) would even accept me. But I could still feel the linger of (Y/N)'s lips from the night before, and that made it clear on what the right thing to do was.

After I got out of bed, I got dressed and ate breakfast. I soon made it to school to instantly meet with Stan.

"Hey, dude," I instantly greeted him.

"You're in a good mood," Stan commented.

"I just think today is going to be a good day," I shrugged.

Stan gave me a weird look, stopping at our lockers. "Um...alright, dude...oh hey, Bebe and Wendy want to do like a double couple Halloween costume thing. I didn't know if you had a preference. I told them no girly Disney shit."

I wasn't even really listening to him, as I watched (Y/N) enter the school.

Oh, God, today is going to be such a great fucking-

My thoughts were rudely interrupted when Stan slapped the back of my head.

"Dude, are you even listening?" Stan glared at me.

"What? Yeah, dude...costumes," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my head.

"Yeah, okay, so Wendy suggested the Flintstones and I didn't hate..."

My God, he was really starting to sound like Wendy. I can't keep listening to this.

Luckily, the first bell rang, meaning we could head to class. If I was lucky, we'd run into Kenny or Cartman to get Stan to show up. I swear this would be one of the only time's I'd be happy to see Cartman.

We made it to the classroom where luckily both Kenny and Cartman were both at. We instantly went over to them. Slowly, more students came into the room, including (Y/N). I looked to her, but she didn't even bother to look my way.

If you only knew...

It wasn't long before Wendy and Bebe entered the room with their friends, not that that mattered. After the two spotted us, they instantly broke off from their group to bother us.

"Hey Babe," Wendy greeted Stan.

Bebe instantly wrapped her arms around me.

"Dude, I'm going to need you to get these whores out of here if you think that we are still going to hang out with you," Cartman snarled.

"What was that, babe?" Heidi asked, walking over to us.

"What? Kenny thinks you guys are all whores, but I was just saying how you weren't," Cartman commented.

I heard Kenny mumble something under his breath, but no one really heard it.

"We really need to find Kenny a girlfriend," Heidi commented.

"What about (Y/N)?" Bebe suggested.

I felt my whole-body tense.

"Speaking of (Y/N)," Kenny thought aloud, "I had—"

"Oh, shit!" I interrupted him, looking at my phone. "Does anyone have a charger? I forgot to plug my phone in last night."

"What are you talking about Kyle?" Bebe giggled. "You always have an extra charger in your bag."

Before I could say anything, Bebe was already snooping through my bookbag, where she found my costume. Slowly, she pulled out the red and yellow kite, and I could only watch, horrified.

"Kyle...what the hell is this?" Bebe asked, obviously uncomfortable and confused.

"Why are you keeping that in you bag?" Stan asked.

"Is that...a kite?" Wendy questioned.

The more questions came, and I watched (Y/N)'s head slowly turn around to face us. Her eyes landed on the kite costume then locked with mine. She then glanced to Bebe and back to me. She soon realized what was really going on.

With a look of disgust, she quickly grabbed her bag and left the room.

"(Y/N), wait!" I called, chasing after her.