"(Y/n)." I jump out of shock; hitting my back to the wall on my left, and my head by the window frame. I wince in pain, reaching for the back of my head. I look ahead of me to see Kenma. "Are you alright?" I blink a few times, shaking then nodding my head. Kenma looked at me, tilting his head slightly to the side, probably asking which one.

"I-I'm fine. I'm not bleeding so, I'm fine." I collect myself; dusting my skirt, and fixing my hair. I reach for the back of my head once again; touching the part that hit the window frame to see if I wasn't bleeding, thankfully I wasn't. I look at Kenma and he's just looking at me, I give him a smile and he nods.

Because of him scaring the hell out of me, I wasn't able to apologize. He didn't look pissed at me nor was he trying to make me feel bad; I still feel incredibly awful for acting like I was clueless. After embarrassing myself, I can't even look him in the eye, strike up a conversation or sit still.

I'm writing my notes as I tried my best to listen to the teacher. My head is just everywhere; I keep on blaming myself for embarrassing Kenma in front of the whole classroom, I also keep thinking of embarrassing myself in front of him.

I hold my right wrist with my left hand, trying to stop it from shaking. I'm not sure if I'm having an anxiety attack because I can't feel my chest; moreover, I couldn't feel the pain I usually feel when having an attack. The shaking was only on the right side of my body, mainly my arm; then suddenly, the shaking moved up my arm to the rest of my body. I bit my lip, tears are forming in my eyes from the anxiety attack that's really starting to get to me.

"(Y/n)?" I take a few deep breaths, turning to my seat mate whose eyes widened when they met mine. Kenma's eyes went to my wrist. "Shouldn't we ask for help?" I try to wipe the tear that dropped from my eye, shaking my head at him. "(Y/n) you're unstable right now." I accidentally slam my head to my desk, failing to keep myself steady.

"What's happening back there?" The teacher asks in a loud voice; I close my eyes tight as I felt the need to cry, starting to feel the immense pounding of my heart. "Kozume what's happening to her?" I try to lean back on my chair, almost falling over to my desk again; Kenma had caught me and helped me lean on my chair. My head falls on Kenma's shoulder as I fail to keep my shaking body leaning on my chair.

"S-She's having an attack." My body is uncontrollable now, I'm falling over to Kenma more and more. My breathing gets more unstable as I started crying. "W-We should bring her to the infirmary." I tried opening my eyes, seeing the silhouette of the teacher and a few other people, in front of me.

I don't know what happened after that, but I know I fell. I now feel like I really have to apologize to Kenma: first, I had him get sent to the office; second, I burdened him and my head fell on his shoulder. I have done nothing but be a burden to him; Kenma probably thinks I'm a nuisance now. So much for a fresh new school year.

I open my eyes seeing white, "Am I dead?" I couldn't think of anything else but that, where else would it be white? I tried moving my eyes to look left and right, up and down. I can see my body when I look down, other than my body, there's a metal frame. I take a deep breath, feeling the oxygen in me as I inhaled it.

I try sitting up, coughing a few times halfway up. I look to my side to see Maki sleeping on the edge of the bed. Wait, why am I on a bed? As far as I can recall, I was on my seat, troubling Kenma by falling on him. I try shaking Maki to wake her up, coughing once again from the itchiness I felt in my throat. I hug my body with my left arm as I feel the cool air around me, it's so cold. I hold my head, feeling something sting at the back; it's the one from earlier, when I hit the window frame.