28

I immediately stood and went to my boyfriend, the happiness that was in me was replaced with fear and sadness from reading the texts he received. I tug on his shirt, making him turn the stove off to tend to me.

"Hey, what's the matter? Something wrong?" He worriedly looked at me, brushing my hair back. I wrap my arms around his waist, crying the fear off my chest. "(Y/n).. Babe.."

"You knew I had a fucking tumor!" I yell at him, feeling so hurt that he hid something that big from me. "What? I could lose my memories? The tumor is by my memory core?" My fear of forgetting him became possible in a snap of a finger.

"(Y/n) let's talk on the couch.. hmm?" He held my hand and pulled me there.

I cried on my hands as I felt so scared of forgetting him, my friends.. I don't want to forget any of them. I treat them like my family! Especially Kenma! He's my boyfriend and we've done more than we... could ever.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, the feeling of betrayal creeping up to my heart. "You said you'd tell me if I had to know!"

"(Y/n) if I had rights over you then I would've pushed through and told you the truth from the very start." What is he talking about? He has rights! I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend!! "I love you, and I would've told you everything. But my rights don't amount to those of your mother's."

What? Mom hid it from me? Kenma's saying the truth, his eyes are speaking to me that he is. I throw myself to him and cried, I feel so lost. I held on to him tight like there was no more second times. I love him.. I love my family, my friends..

If I lose my memories, what would happen then? Will I really forget him? No! Of course not! He's my boyfriend and we've done countless things! We're getting ready, preparing for college and maybe living together after that. We planned it already.. but will I?

"Kenma.. you will tell me our memories if I lose them.. right? Love you will do that, right?" He hushed me as he wiped my cheeks, giving me small nods to reassure me.

"I won't be greedy with our memories, Love. I will keep us together until we graduate." He kissed my lips and hugged me, patting my back to help me cry on him.

"That's a promise, right?" He backed away, holding my chin as he kissed me.

"That's goes without saying it, Love."

I back hugged him as he made pancakes for the both of us. I might just be intimate with him more than I wish just to create more memories for me to remember. I wouldn't forget about our memories then..

I tried to go beyond kissing but he wouldn't let me act on my emotions. Kind of surprising to have him stop me when usually takes advantage of it, but it's better that we didn't. I don't know what I'll get from it.

I ate pancakes by the couch while he washed the dishes, I told him I would do it but he insisted. I'm just staring at his back while he washed them, asking myself if I would ever forget about him. Most of my current memories are full of him, it's weird to just.. I won't forget him.

From almost breaking up (and dying), to finding out that I have a developing tumor right my my memory core.. that scares me more than anything. Even though I'd say that I wouldn't forget about him, it's not like I can control my brain not to.

They said I'd need surgery for it. I already searched some questions on the net, finding answers that makes my heart break more. There's no guarantee that the patient wouldn't lose their memories once they go through surgery. Please.. Remember him, (Y/n).