Chapter-19 The real devil?? Or the Real king!!

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The cars stopped at the barren place and the sack was lifted by the men, taking it inside. They locked all the gates and windows throwing the sack on the ground. Parth who was inside the sack groaned aloud as he was already injured.

The men opened the sack, Parth blinked his eyes to adjust his vision before it went to the person sitting in front of him like a king on the chair. Wearing a crisp black armaani suit and emitting devilish vibes. The man behind his accident and his condition, the man responsible for his every failure. The man whom he thought was dead, killed by him only. But he was so wrong, he was alive and right now was sitting in front of Parth with a killer look in his eyes.

The man who is none other than his Taani's love, her Rey or we can say the king, THE REYANSH SINGHANIA.

Parth tried to move forward to tackle him but soon he was shackled with iron chains around his hands and ankles making it difficult for him to move. All the while Rey was just sitting there with a serious expression on his face,not even a twitch in his jaw.

Though everyone would say he was calm but only his men knew, what happens when their boss is looking at someone with so much coldness in his gaze and a calm expression. It means that person's distruction is here.

This means that the person is soon going to be destroyed, this means that Reyansh Singhania was ready for the hunt and nothing could save the man sitting in front of him now.

All the while both Parth and Rey's gaze was locked to each other, where Parth was looking at him furiously, Rey was giving him a cold expression. Still Parth's gaze had no effect over him however Rey's gaze did manage to pass a shivers of fear down his spine unknown to Parth.

Finally Parth was the one to look away from him, before he said,

"You! Mr. Reyansh Singhania, I thought you were..."

"DEAD!"

Rey completed it for him still in his cold malicious voice sending shivers down the spine of every person present there. For the first time a expression came on his face, a small smile but it looked so sinister that no one would be able to say he was the same lovable and caring Rey who was head over heels in love with Taani.

Rey stood up and went towards him walking as if a lion does before he kills his prey,

"Sorry to disappoint you, but a small life like you can't even touch my hair. Let alone kill me."

Parth bared his teeth in front of him trying to touch him before a guard of Rey's came and hit him so hard before he could even touch him. He growled loud in pain and Rey bend down facing him,

"Ab ye galati mat karna, be a good boy and listen carefully."

Parth groaned helplessly and said,

"How can this even happen? My man told me that you died, that your car was totally burnt."

Rey smiled at him a little, actually it could count as a sinister smirk as he said,

"Sidha climax sunna hai, I thought you would be interesting to know the whole story from start."

Rey stood up and took a circle around him before clutching his hair in a tight grip and arching his head back, Parth's groaned in pain when Rey said,

"I thought you would want to know how I reached to you. The man who thought was well hidden from the world and acting as Taani's stalker, my Taani's stalker!"