Chapter-12 His happiness, her contentment!

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The Next Day Morning (In Jodhpur)

Parth was in his room waiting for some news on taarey when someone called on his mobile phone,

"Sir! We searched everywhere but we couldn't find them."

The man spoke with fear in his voice knowing this will anger his boss and it surely did when Parth growled in anger,

"You bloody idiots! Tumse kuch nahi ho sakta. Just stop whatever you are doing, ab jo karna hai main karunga. Book my flight tickets to Mumbai, ab meri Taani ko search karne main khud Mumbai jaunga!"

Parth chucked the phone off after giving his man necessary instructions before going towards his bed and lying down upon her pic that was on the bed spread,

"I am coming my rose, tumhara hero tumhe lene aa raha hai. Where will you hide, jahan bhi chupogi, I'll find you!"

He laughed like a mania talking to her pic continuously.

***************************************************************************

Same time (With taarey)

Sunlight came into the cottage through the broken window disturbing the couple's deep slumber. Rey squinted his eyes a little trying to protect them from light. Rubbing his eyes he opened them and the first sight his eyes caught was her sleeping in his arms, her head on his chest while her arm swing around his body and their legs entangled with each other. He sighed liking the sight a lot. A frown crept on his face when he saw her sleep getting disturbed due to the sunrays, shifting slightly he put her body on the bed before turning to face her hiding her from the sunlight.

A huge smile came on his face seeing how she cuddled close to him again when he was at a distance. He knew she was a cuddler who loved to sleep with her teddy bear, at times which made him so much jealous but now he was sure that her teddy bear would be jealous of him now.

Seriuosly Rey, you are comparing yourself with a soft toy and getting jealous about him. This girl has surely driven you crazy.

Rey thought shaking his head at his stupidity. He finally let his gaze roam on her taking the whole sight in. She wore nothing but his white shirt which he wore a day before and the rest of their bodies under the sheet.

Damn! Did that really happen between us last night? It feels like a dream.

He was lost in his thought remembering the previous night when unconsciously his hand which was on her waist started stroking it lightly. Taani who was in a deep slumber till now woke up at the sensation and looked ta him lost in his thoughts. She threw a glance at their state and a huge red blush crept not only at her cheeks rather her whole face.

He was still stroking his fingers there unaware making her catch her breath.

Shit! I can't believe Rey and me are finally one. Does that mean I have forgiven him and I am ready to give him a chance.

She thought but a glance at him and remembering the previous night's events confirmed the doubts she had.

She looked at him taking her hand towards his cheeks breaking his trance, he looked at her with a big smile which she reciprocated.

"Good Morning my jaan!"

He wished her pecking her forehead, she smiled replying,

"Good morning!"