Chapter-1 His love, her hurt!

Here is the first chapter guys!! Hope you all like my this new story. Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The next day in Mumbai (Morning)

The alarm rang breaking the slumber of the girl, lifting her hand a little she turned the alarm off and rubbed her eyes shooing away the tiredness of the previous night. She sat on the bed and stretched a little then praying to her Krishna ji for a happy and peaceful day she entered the bathroom for her morning routine.

After she was done, she came out of the bathroom in a towel and started getting ready when her brother's voice reached her ears from outside of her room.

"Taani, I am leaving for college, tumhe time lagega kya?"

Yess, the girl was none other than our Taani and the guy, her dearest brother, Swayam.

"Jii bhai, its ok you leave, I'll come later."

She replied to him and replying with an okay Swayam left for college alone while Taani got ready hurriedly. Choosing a peach one shoulder dress for the day she straightened her hairs at the tips which were naturally curled and applied basic make up, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss she was ready for college.

It's been almost one and a half year since she came to Mumbai and this place literally transformed her from a small town bubbly and clumsy girl to a stylish and confident girl next door

It's been almost one and a half year since she came to Mumbai and this place literally transformed her from a small town bubbly and clumsy girl to a stylish and confident girl next door. Everything from her eating habits to dressing was different now. It's true that living in a certain place for a long time people tend to adapt to the place's culture and lifestyle. She never said that she hated her previous self, but if the change in your lifestyle is not changing the person you truly are or your true self then there is nothing wrong in adapting to that change. However she might dress up be it the new designer stylish trendy outfits or her normal casual ones, she was sure that she would be the same Taani who loved her family, brother and friends a lot. Loves HIM a lot.

As soon as his thought came to her mind she pushed it to her unconscious mind not wanting to think about the past. Taking her bag she went downstairs, the driver was waiting for her near the car. Sitting in quickly she asked him to drive towards the college.

The drive to the college was an uneventful one with her looking at some college files being the GS. Another change that came to her life was she proved herself as a capable GS of college and now everyone thinks of her highly even saying she is the best GS they had till date. But the irony is she now doesn't care what other thinks of her. All she wants to do is work hard and fulfil her responsibilities towards the college and become capable enough to take the reins of Shekhawat industries one day as desired by her tauji.

The car stopped in front of the college gate and she stepped out with attitude. The morning were now not usual in St. Louis as previously when Taani would arrive in college students or her mates would be laughing at her sometimes for her clumsy nature or her antics. But nowadays, the scene is actually a little different as the boys would stop doing everything and just stare at her without blinking. In no time she has become the new diva of the college and hot topic among the students, especially the boys as now she is single after her break up with Rey. Every guy has tried to make a move on her but she doesn't give a damn, this irks both Swayam and Rey a lot. Swayam of course, owing to his possessive brother side and Rey because he still can't digest the prospect of Taani not being with him and other boys trying to get her attention.