Chapter-15 His plan, Her safety!!

Last chapter for today!! Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Taani was getting ready for the club in the closet while Rey was waiting for her outside in the bedroom. After spending quality time they both got a call from their friends and started getting ready. Although he was still not sure about this plan, due to the lurking danger outside the house but one glance at her pouty face and he had to agree. Only god knows if he would ever be able to deny her for anything.

But that doesn't mean he hadn't thought about her safety so unknown to her and all his friends their would be bodyguards surrounding them from all sides, some in their usual attires while some would be in casuals blending in the crowd with them. Her and his friend's protection is all that matters to him and he would never take a risk regarding that.

Tired of waiting for her he shouted for the tenth time in fifteen minutes,

"Jaan, how much more time will you take?"

And soon he got the reply from inside the walk in closet,

"Rey you are asking this for the infinite time."

He huffed saying,

"Yeah because you are saying just five minutes since last 20 minutes. Ab tak tumhare 5 minutes finish nahi hue."

She sighed replying,

"Haan toh.... Ready hone mein time lagta hai. Aap jaldi ready ho gaye iska matlab ye to nahi you would not let me get ready in patience."

He shook his head saying,

"Okay fine jaan. Take your time. Late hue to don't blame me."

Suddenly he realised they were already behaving like a married couple. Fighting over this getting ready issue so childishly. A chuckle escaped his lips already seeing how their future together is going to be. He was busy dreaming about the upcoming future when a voice caught his attention,

"I am ready! Let's go."

He turned around and soon found all his blood rushing to south seeing her dressed like a seductress. She was wearing a black fringed dress which reached her mid thighs with spaghetti straps looking hot as hell. He could already imagine how everyone would be staring at her. His jaw ticked thinking about the guy's looking at her. He was not sure how many guys he would have to kill tonight and not to forget control himself too from pouncing on her as he was surely aroused.

 He was not sure how many guys he would have to kill tonight and not to forget control himself too from pouncing on her as he was surely aroused