Chapter-14 His surprise, Her Yes!!

Surprise surprise!! Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Its been a week since Taani was staying with Rey in his house. The college was temporarily on break due to some construction work and thus it was easier for all of them to stay at home safe and secure. Even Sharon was staying with Swayam and the others gang members too in pairs or in company. Everything was okay till now and no signs of the stalker though everyone knew it was the calm before the storm. Since everyone wanted to enjoy or sometime, thus the gang decided to go to a club in the night to spend some time together before their college starts. Rey was apprehensive about the idea along with Swaron but Taani convinced them as she wanted nothing but to go out of the house be it for a hour or so.

It was afternoon when Taani was sitting in their room reading a book while Rey was downstairs doing only god knows what. He has strictly asked her to stay in the room and not come out till he says. Taani was whining but at the end agreed and since then its been an hour and still there is no sign of him.

Tired of waiting she decided to read a book for the time being

Tired of waiting she decided to read a book for the time being. After reading to her heart's content she put the book mark keeping the novel aside and the the same time he entered the room with a big smile on his face,

"Finally! Kahan the aap?"

She asked him sighing but instead of answering her he took her hand and made her stand before tieing a blindfold on her eyes,

"Rey! Ye kya kar rahe hai aap?"

He replied to her nonchalantly,

"I am tieing a blindfold duh!"

She huffed inannoyance saying,

"Rey I can see...I mean I know that but why?"

He shrugged saying,

"Because there is a surprise for you and till the moment you reach there, you can't see anything."

Sh forwarded her hands trying to reach out to him, and finally touched his chest slightly making him take a deep breath,

"And how am I supposed to reach my surprise blindfolded?"

"Hmm!" He hummed at her slightly before moving forward and taking her in his arms bridal style, she squealed feeling herself in air,

"Rey aap...ye kya.."

"Shh! I am here na, I will take you anywhere you want like a good chauffeur."

She shook her head at him when he started walking carrying her in his arms while her anticipation started increasing wondering what has he planned now. One thing that has happened in this week is that he has given her infinite surprises, that at one point she even claimed that she hates them now. But whom was she kidding she always loved his small surprises but the anticipation always irritated her a little.