Chapter 2: Remember Everything Will Be Alright

Authors note: I imagine Bree looking like Barbie Ferreira but with freckles and brown curly hair haha but honesty you can imagine her however you want :)

Harry's Pov

   I'm sitting here waiting for this to be over because we can barely find a decent voice. I don't mean to offend any of these people but some are bloody horrible! these people need some mad voice lessons. Obviously not everyone's HORRIBLE but it's still difficult to find a good voice. That's until my manager dan sends me a text about this girl with a voice like no other person here. I tell him to bring her to me so I can chat and have a listen to her hopefully great voice. Im just chilling on the couch waiting for this girl when one of the security guards open the door and i'm blinded by her ethereal beauty. She's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen and i've seen many gorgeous people in my time. She will definitely live in my daydreams if she's as beautiful on the inside. I can't really tell if she's a fan or not but i heard a cute little gasp when she came in the door. "Hello! Come sit!" I pat the spot beside me trying to play it cool. Luckily she sits beside "How are you today?" I ask "I'm trying not to freak out- but uhh im good. How are you?" she nervously smile to me which makes me all gushy one the inside even her voice is soothing. "I'm great! No need to be nervous about me we're all just human here!" I smile at her "Erm how old are you?" I ask in a normal tone "19" she says nervously like i'm testing her. "me too!" I smile as she sighs in relief which makes me chuckle under my breath.

Bree's Pov

He tells the guard to leave and I sit beside him and i'm in awe. He's the most gorgeous man i've ever met. People that have met him and said he looked like he was sculpted by greek gods were not lying one bit. Do i want to makeout with him right now? Yes! Do i want to cry? Yes. Do i want to find the nearest window and jump out of it in embarrassment? yes yes yes. Do i want to touch his curly locks? hell to the yes. I seriously cannot think straight right now and i'm not mad at it. My thoughts get cut off when his smooth ass voice says "how are you today?"

i don't know harry i think i'm gonna explode. i think i should just curl up in a ball and disappear out of existence.

"i'm trying not to freak out- but uhh i'm good. how are you?" I don't want to be rude and talk about myself. we have a short talk and he asks how old I am. Holy shit why does he want to know my age I guess to make sure i'm old enough for something. Jesus just shut up and tell him your age!!! luckily he's the same age thank god. we have some small talk until he asks if he can hear my voice. I swear my heart dropped into my ass when those words came out of his mouth. I gulp "of course that's why i'm here" I nervously laugh.

I DIDNT THINK ID BE SINGING INFRONT OF HIM TODAY

I don't wanna sing the song I sang at the audition earlier i want to really impress him.
"do you want any specific song? I could sing any one you want" I genuinely smile to him
"errmm how about girl crush? are you okay with that?" oh my fucking god he's so polite "sure! I love that song!" "me too! you can start whenever you want love"
holy shit balls he called me love.

I got a girl crush. Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush, Ain't slowing down.
I got it real bad, want everything she has.
That smile and that midnight laugh. She's giving you now. i wanna taste her lips, Yeah cause they taste like you. I wanna drown myself, in a bottle of her perfume. I got a girl crush. oh i got a girl crush. I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace. Thinking about her, under your bedsheets. The way that she's whispering, the way that's she's pulling you in. lord knows i've tried to get her off my mind. i wanna taste her lips, Yeah cause they taste like you. i wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume. I want her long, blonde, hair. I want her magic touch. Yeah cause maybe then. you'd want me just as much. I got a girl crush.
I got a girl crush. Hate to admit it but, I got a heart rush. Ain't slowing down

"wow i- that was amazing" he says with a big cheesy grin which makes me blush. " Thank you so much harry you don't understand how much that means to me. Can i hug you?" i smile nervously. "of course come on in" he says with open arms. I go and hug him and lord have mercy i'm not even kidding when i say that was the best hug i've ever received. "can i have your number?" i look up at him with a little confused face. "sure" i say anyways. "It's for uh... businesses purposes" he smirks at me

HOLY FUCKJNG SHITT HE WANTS MY NUMBER AAAAAAAH IM SCREAMING IN MY HEAD HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

///////

are y'all liking this story so far?
sorry this is kind of a short chapter