𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖

Start from the beginning

Meaning, for once in their lives, they were all worry-free.

So with that being said, Hoseok instantly grabbed Jimin and Seokjin's hands, not really caring for who he was dancing in at that moment, and spun the two around in countless circles that made all three of them incredibly dizzy as stars clouded their vision.

But did they care in the slightest?

Hell no.

Throwing that feeling of nausea away, Jimin, Seokjin, and Hoseok all worked on collecting their other five friends in the circle with them and continued spinning in circles, jumping up and down until their breaths grew heavy and hoarse, or throwing their arms and legs up in the air in the wildest of formations while still managing to keep their hands connected through it all.

Because they all held an unbreakable bond after all.

And nothing could tear their eight-way soulmate gig apart.

No one, could tear their eight-way soulmate gif apart.

Any past enemy, frenemy, or anything in between left their minds completely.

They weren't ones to hold grudges on people.

Because that was all in the past.

Why dwell on the past when you could focus on the future?

When you could spend time and cherish the last memories with your lifetime friends while you could?

Why would you spend more time feeling nothing but pure wrath towards someone, when you could spend that same amount of time loving someone instead?

Perhaps that's what everyone learned a few days after the gym incident all those weeks ago.

All those months ago.

Yes, they were all boiling with rage in the heat of the moment and of course anger lingered inside their bodies a few days following afterwards for hurting one of their closest friends, as well as being nothing but rude to two others.

But as time went on, they learned to forget what had happened since that was all apart of the ups and downs of life.

There's always going to be bumps in the road, so why stay behind that bump and bang your head against the wheel complaining about having to drive over it, when you could suck it all up and get it over and done with while you could?

Yes, it may hurt in the moment and may cause some indescribable emotions of pure fury.

But it's done now.

Jimin's healed, and he didn't express any types of hatred towards Chul after that.

Yoongi nor Jungkook ever complained about his behavior days after.

They had all forgotten about his entire existence.

Maybe it was for the best, but while seven pairs of dress shoes and one pair of white high heels all stomped against the dance floor in an extremely aggressive manner that all sent them into a whirlwind of hysterics, they couldn't care less about the fact that Chul was indeed also in the same room with them, chatting with his own friends somewhere in the far corners of the room hidden beneath the shield of darkness that the dimmed room conveyed over them.

Because Jimin and Taehyung were too busy shouting song lyrics at the top of their lungs, not giving a single flying fuck for the few judgmental stares sent in their direction.

Because Jungkook and Chaeyoung were too busy spinning each other around in infinite circles, with nothing but slurred words and improper English slipping from their lips as giggles and laughs made their way between it all.