𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

[a/n: I double updated yesterday so If u haven't read 82-83 yet make sure u do that before getting to this chapter! <3]

Friday.

Today was Friday.

SHIT TODAY'S FRIDAY Hoseok mentally screamed at himself, swinging his legs over his bed as his body was instantly met with the cold morning air pricking at his skin, causing small goosebumps to run along his arms and legs. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to jump right back into the comforts of his own bed with the ten fuzzy warm blankets all piled on top of it, the desire to become the human embodiment of a toasted marshmallow.

Letting out a sigh, he reluctantly picked out a random hoodie and pair of sweatpants, not really at all caring for his appearance today. He slipped those on as quickly as possible before taking care of his hygiene and rushing downstairs.

It wasn't like he was desperate to go to school today, in fact, that was quite the opposite of what he was actually feeling. But the clock on his bedside table had read the time of '7:30' only giving him twenty minutes to get ready and walk the distance to their school with Taehyung.

Plus, nervousness pumped through his entire body since today was the day where him, Jimin, and Taehyung were all apparently going to 'talk about something top secret' after school, as they called it.

Hoseok was still confused as to what in the world they were referring to and why it was top secret, but he just went along with it and decided to save those questions until the moment actually came.

Which was in another nine hours or so, since there was an addiction all dance practice after school.

"What took you so long?" Dawon inquired with a snarky tone, impatiently tapping her foot against the welcome mat as she waited for her brother who was hastily tying up his sneakers.

"Woke up late," he mumbled, not really in the mood to deal with his younger sister at the moment.

And thankfully, Dawon didn't want to either as she just pulled the drawstrings of her hoodie all the way until it covered her entire face. A light laugh slipped from Hoseok's lips at the action, before he just playfully rolled his eyes and took his sister by the wrist before leading them both outside to where Taehyung and Eon Jin were already waiting for them.

"There's our favorite siblings!" Taehyung chirped rather brightly, swinging an arm around Hoseok's slumped shoulders.

"Hey Tae," he yawned in response, eyes still droopy from only waking up just minutes before.

Taehyung eyed his friend beside him questionably, "You're more tired than usual, why's that?"

"Ah," Hoseok sighed, rubbing his eyelids before mumbling a sluggish, "just woke up late, no biggie."

Nodding at this, Taehyung snuck a glance down towards his friend's shoes, noticing the mis matched socks peeking through the slits of his sneakers.

"Nice socks."

Hoseok widened his eyes in embarrassment, cheeks heating up at the comment and praying to god that no one at school would notice his Disney Princess socks.

Which still baffled him, since he hasn't even realized that he slipped those on his feet in the morning. But apparently his mind was much too frazzled to notice it, and there was nothing he could do about it now except deal with the humiliation that would come following afterwards.

"Ughhhhhhhh," he groaned, slapping himself in the face as Taehyung just shook his head at his friends' foolishness.

"I mean those socks are kinda fire-" Taehyung tried to argue, before quickly being shut up by a very frightening glare from his friend that made his whole body tremble in fear.