help me- ondreaz

i'm walking around in this club trying to lose this guy. he's been following me for about 30 minutes. i see a guy with people around him.

"hey please help me this guy has been following me for 30 minutes" i say hugging onto his arm. "yeah of course" he said smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"hey baby" i turn around and see the guy. shit please no. "leave my girlfriend alone. she doesn't want any old nasty ass man" the guy that i'm holding onto says.

"trust me she's just with you for your money. i'll give her a nice show" the guys that's been following says. "please stop and leave me alone" i say with tears coming out of my eyes.

"i'm ondreaz btw" the guy that i'm holding onto whispers. "i'm y/n" i whisper back. "come on babe let's leave" the guy says pulling my arm. ondreaz lets me go and punches the guy in the face.

"stop please stop" i said trying to pull ondreaz away. "i swear if you ever touch my girl ever again you're dead" ondreaz says pulling me out the club.

"thank you so so so much" i say hugging him. "yeah of course pretty" he pulls out a piece of paper "heres my number" i take it smiling.

"bye i'll text you" i say waving getting into the cab. "bye" he says

__________________
i'm finally back! y'all probs didn't miss me but i missed y'all 🥺. also i'm getting braces so what color should i get?