leave 3- tony

it was the middle of luke's birthday party and tony isn't even here yet. "mommy where's daddy" luke says running up to me. "baby i don't know he's probably coming, but go play with your friends" i say rubbing his back.

he runs off when i feel arms around me. i look over and see tony. "where were you" i say "i was drunk last night so i didn't wake up until like 1pm and i had to get a gift for him" he says hugging me.

"tony we are over i said that last night now please get off of my and go to your son" i say pulling away from him. "baby you didn't mean it" he says with a sad look. "yes tony i did now please just go have fun with luke" i say with tears coming down my face.

i did want to be with tony but i can't. he's never home and just drinks when i see him. luke never really gets to see him either. i really love tony but he needs to change they way he's acting for me to get back to together.

-
it was the end of the day and i was putting luke to bed. i walk out his room and went to mine. i still going to live with tony until i get my own house. i honestly don't know what to do. "hey" i hear. i look up and see tony.

"what's wrong baby" he says coming over to me. i was currently crying. "nothing" i said "y/n look at me" he says taking his hand and on my face. "y/n i love you and luke so much and i know i don't show it but please baby don't leave me. i'm sorry i really am. i swear i'm always gonna be here for you now on and i mean it" he says.

"i love you tony" i say hugging him "i love you too baby" he says.

___________________________
this is the last part and i hope you liked it. also if there is wrong spelling sorry i got my nails done today and it's hard to write with. alsoooo THANK YOU FOR 37K READS ❤️❤️❤️ oh and i posted on my tiktok boys book