fan page- tony

today was my 1 year of having a tony lopez fan page. i have 20k followers on instagram and 10k on youtube for both of my fan pages. tony hasn't noticed me yet but i'm still thankful for everything.

i open the instagram and post my 1 year edit captioning it "my 1 year 🥳! thank you all so much. love you guys ❤️". after minutes of posting it i get comments and dms saying happy 1 year.

i go to my dms and i scream. TONY LOPEZ FUCKING DM ME. i didn't know how to act. it was my dream come true. i open the dm it says "hi. thank you for supporting me. it means a lot and i'm very very thankful for you. happy one year. love you lots ❤️" i read out loud. i really can't believe tony dm me.

i respond by saying  "thank you tony! you have helped me so much and i'm forever grateful for you. this is my dream by getting noticed from you. thank you so much. love you too 🥺💘!" then i send it

a couple hours go by and i go back to instagram. i see tony posted to his story when i hit it my edit showed up. WHAT. IM DYING STOP. i start to cry. i couldn't be happier. i looked when he posted it and it said that he posted it 2 hours ago.

i'm going crazy at this point. it was the best day of my life. after that happened i went to sleep smiling.

____________________
bro only if that happened 😭. i would love charli to notice me like that on my fan page 💀 anyways thank you for 25k reads ily 🥰