leaving- tony

fighting that's all we've been doing. i hate it. ever since me and tony had our son luke tony has been drinking and getting drunk. every night he comes home at 3 am, and i'm getting tired of it.

i thought tony would love being a parent, but no. when i got pregnant he said he would be there for me and love our child. i miss the old him i really do.

it was 2:45 am when i heard the door open. great he's back. "hi" i said going over to him. "hey" he said walking past me into our room. i followed him getting in bed. "how was it? did you have fun?" i asking look over to him. "yeah it was alright" he said pull the cover over him.

"so luke's birthday is tomorrow are you excited" i say "i really don't care i just want to go to sleep" he says closing his eyes. what the fuck. i got out of bed and started to pack my things. "what are you doing" tony said.

"i'm leaving" i said with tears running down my face. "you can't leave" he said laying up. "fuck off tony" i said walking to luke's room. i got luke's things ready. "hey baby come on we are going to uncle dre's house" i said picking him up.

"y/n stop you can't do this" tony said grabbing my wrist "yes i can. all you do is drink tony. you said you would be here for me and our son, but you aren't. i'm over this tony we are done" i said still crying.

i put the things in the car and put luke in his seat. "mama why isn't daddy coming with us" luke said. "he's tired baby that's why" i say lying. "is daddy coming for my birthday tomorrow" he asked. "yes baby he's coming" i said smiling. i really don't want tony to come, but he should.

__________________________
part 2? yes or no. and thank you for 33k reads!!!!!!! i'm so happy 🥺