pool day- ondreaz

i was in the pool talking to addison when i feel hands go up from my thighs to my waist. i look over and see ondreaz. "baby come with me. i miss you and i want to give you love" ondreaz says in my ear. "ondreaz no i'm talking to addison right now" i whisper back.

"i'll be right back" she says smiling getting out of the pool. "now can i give you love" ondreaz says turning me around. "baby everyone's out here not right no-" then i get cut off by ondreaz's lips smashing into mine.

i pull back and give him a smile. "baby i said not right now" i give him a sad face. "aww poor baby then because i'm not done" he says picking me up out of the pool. "don't make a baby" i hear tony yell "we're not even gonna do that" i yell back.

"ondreaz put me down" i whine. "if you stop whine i will because princesses don't whine" i hear him say back. i stop whine and he puts me back down. i trying running when he picks me up again. "where do you think you're going" ondreaz says pulling me on to him on the couch. "baby i need to go. addison probably waiting for me" i say.

"no stay with me. i want to cuddle and warm you up" he says. "no i need to go" i say getting up from him. "fine that's your problem" he says. i go back out and try to find addison i couldn't find her so i went over to charli and avani. "hi guys" i say.

"um y/n watch out behind you" charli says i turn around and when i do ondreaz pushes me in the pool. "ONDREAZ FUCKING LOPEZ" i yell. "i'm going to kill you" i say getting out of the pool. i run around the pool and of course i fall.

i couldn't get up. "help someone help i can't get up" i say crying. ondreaz runs over to me and picks me up. "fuck ondreaz that hurts" i cry even harder. "baby i'm sorry but you need to go inside" he says. he takes me to the living room "are you ok" tony says "no" i say still crying.

a coupe hours later i'm asleep and ondreaz is cuddling me.

_____________
hope y'all like! also thank you on 3k like ahhh 🥺🥺❤️