makeup and boys- tony

you were watching a movie with dixie,addison,avani, and charli in the living room. you see tony come over to you. "eww no boys are welcome here" addison says. "well oh i just want to cuddle with y/n" tony says. "but you're not a girl you're a boy tony" charli says. "wait i have idea" you say. "and what would that be" tony says. "tony babe can i do your makeup please" you say. "hell no" tony says. "why not you want to watch the movie with us but you're a boy so let's make you a girl and then you can watch the movie" you say and turn to the girls. "YES" they all yell out. "please baby" you say as you make a sad face. "babe no i might as well go watch a movie with ondreaz" tony says. "well i guess no love and cuddles from me" you say going over to dixie to cuddle. "fine" tony says. "YAY" you yell. "i'll be back girls" you say turning to them. "hurry up ok" avani says and you just nod. you and tony go up to your room and get everything ready. "i can't believe im doing this" tony says making you laugh. "why are you laughing it's not funny" tony says "baby you are just too cute you know that" you say. "mhm" tony says. you sit down on tony's lap.
*time skip*
you were in the middle of his makeup when dixie came running in "what do you want dixie" tony says. "first tony you don't have to be mean second i'm not coming here for you anyways and third y/n guess what" dixie says. "what" you say back to her doing tony's eyeshadow. "grayson dolan is coming to the house" dixie says yelling. you jump off tony's lap and start to jump around like crazy. you were so happy because you LOVE grayson. "OMG OMG OMG NO WAY!" you say. "first who is grayson dolan and second y/n you better not be leaving me" tony says. "aww no baby never and grayson dolan is a very hot boy" you says. "omg babe i didn't mean that" you say going over to tony. "you know what thanks for the makeup but im gonna go and take it off and leave ok" tony says. "no baby i didn't mean it. tony come back" you say going over to him. "i'm sorry y/n i didn't mean for all that to happen" dixie says. "no it's fine" you say smiling. dixie leaves the room then you go other to the bathroom door and knock on it. "tony can i come in please" tony comes out the bathroom with all this makeup off "sure i'm done" he says leaving the house. you realized that you messed up big time.
*at night*
you were laying on the bed texting tony.

                               baby boy 🥺💕
me: hi baby i just want to know where you are and if you are safe. i love you 💜! text me when you see this.

you long off your phone and just fall asleep.

—————————————-
this sucks lmao but thanks for 84 reads ik that's not a lot but it makes me happy that people are reading this! love you y'all have a good day/night babies 💗.