The Perfect Grin

RUSSIA POV (3RD PERSON)]

Russia walked the empty halls of the early morning. Pondering what he just did. He took someone's life... But he didn't feel guilty, he felt... what's the word... ecstatic. He didn't remember anything, just the before and after. The rest is just a fuzz. Russia led the girl to the back of the school, by leaving a note in her locker the previous day. He was equipped with a bat and his quick-wits.

The girl was America's girlfriend, Mexico. She had long white hair. Her flag had a green stripe on the left, a white stripe in the middle, and a red stripe on the right. On the white stripe was some type of bird with a snake in its mouth. Russia could remember what her body looked like when it was dead. Blood oozing out of the top of her head, dying her white hair red. Her eyes stuck in a shocked position, while a trickle of blood fell out of her mouth. (I just fricking realized I dropped some major bars)

Russia sighed, he brought extra clothes to change into, and he was gonna take a shower in the locker room. She really was stupid! Thinking America would invite her to the back of the school? Russia laughed. He left her body outside so people see what he'd do for love. Though none of them know it's me who did it. Russia reached the locker room, he was 1 hour ahead of time. Killing her took less time than expected.

(Time skip)

The halls started to get louder, as Russia waited by the school gates for his friends.

"Russia!" One of his friends greeted. Germany and Poland walked towards him, waving their hands.

"Hey guys."

"Hey!" Greeted another. It was Japan and Vietnam.

"You're here early?" Poland questioned, finally reaching the tall boy.

"Yeah. Thought I'd get up early." Russia lied.

"Oh? that's so unlike you." Vietnam laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." Russia looked away, and saw a sight that made him smile.

America walking with his brother. Laughing. He stopped laughing, and Russia and him made eye-contact. He then smiled with shut eyes and tilted his head, before carrying on conversing with his brother. Russia literally held back breathe to keep him from blushing, yet still crimson dusted his cheeks.

"Come on, Russia. We're gonna be late." Germany called. When Russia snapped back into reality, his friends were ahead of him walking into school.

"Coming!"

AMERICA'S POV (3RD PERSON)]

"Hey, guys." America greeted getting to his locker.

"Hey, Canada, America." Argentina welcomed, but she seemed not usual.

"Is everything alright?" America asked, unloading his books into his locker.

"God. It's like you can sense when people are off, America." Argentina did a small, sad giggle.

"It's my sixth sense." America jokes, shutting his locker door, 'But really, what exactly happened?"

"It's Mexico. She wasn't there when I woke up."

"Wasn't in the room or house?" Canada questioned.

"House. She's been missing all morning."

"Hm." America put his hand up to his chin.

"I was wondering if maybe you asked her somewhere or...?" She sighed.

"I didn't. Did you?" Asked America to his brother. The brother shook his head.