35-Deadlights

PLEASE READ:

I am SO sorry for how much I've been inactive lately. I've just started school and I've been super distracted and almost forgot about my account, I've also been re-reading the Harry Potter series and I've gotten very into that, so I haven't been updating. I found this really bad one shot in my notes and thought I would publish it just so you guys have something.

I've been working on re-writing my summer camp story and I'll be publishing some new parts soon!

And again I'm sorry, I will try and be more active! <3

...

Richie slammed his hands down on the controls of the arcade game he loved so dearly, street fighter. He smirked when he imagined the guy he was hitting as Bill.

Was he mad at Bill? Yes. But he couldn't blame the stuttering boy. It wasn't his fault after all. But Eddie was almost killed. And Richie wasn't going to risk that again.

He hated the feeling of Eddie being in any danger. He never ever wanted that feeling to come back because it almost felt as though his heart was being ripped straight out of his chest.

At that point in time Richie wasn't even worried about his own life. He only cared about Eddie getting out safely. And he wasn't going to put him in danger again.

Suddenly the arcade door opened and Bill burst through kicking Richie out of his thoughts.

"Richie!" Bill yelled.

"What do you want? See this guy I'm hitting, i'm pretending it you." Richie smirked.

"IT got Eddie." Bill said.

Richie's heart dropped and he immediately let go of the controls and looked at Bill.

"What?" Richie asked his voice shaking hoping he didn't hear that right.

"IT Richie, it got Eddie." Bill said.

"No..." Richie looked at Bill in fear.

"I need your help, please." Bill said.

///

Bill and Richie collectively gathered the other losers informing them about the situation.

Richie seemed more panicked than everyone else. And he was. Just 10 minutes ago he was thankful that Eddie got out alive when they were all together and now Eddie was there completely alone.

No no stop thinking about that just focus on the plan. Richie told himself trying to steady his breaths as he rode his bike as fast as his feet would allow him to.

Once everyone got to the doors of neibolt Richie was the first one to go in. Yes, he wad terrified. But that didn't matter. Not when Eddie was in danger.

The losers walked through the house getting into the basement where the well was.

Richie made sure the rope was secure and quickly went down. The rest of the losers followed.

Once they got into the sewers. Richie ran frantically around screaming Eddie's name.

"EDDIE!" Richie yelled.

"Eddie?" Bill yelled after Richie.

Richie walked further into the Sewers seeing an opening in the wall.

"Guys come on!" Richie said running quickly.

He looked up seeing Eddie floating in the air.

"What the fuck!" Richie yelled running towards the boy. Richie dropped his flashlight and jumped up trying to grab onto Eddie's feet. It was useless though. He was far too high up.

"Help me up!" Richie yelled.

Mike ran to Richie letting Richie get on his shoulders so that he could reach far enough to grab Eddie.

Richie grabbed his foot and pulled him down until he was hovering just above the ground.

Richie cupped Eddie's cheeks and looked into his eyes. They weren't the soft brown that he loved so much. They were just white. Richie didn't realize that he had started crying until the tears were already falling.

"Ed's..." Richie said his voice cracking.

"Ed's!" Richie said through cries.

"Please just wake up and tell me not to call you that. Please..." Richie said more tears rolling down his face.

"Bill what's wrong with him?!" Richie screamed followed by a sob.

Bill couldn't respond. He just couldn't.

"I love you..." Richie said trying to spot any colour in Eddie's eyes but it was all gone.

Richie prayed that the beautiful hazel colour would return into the boys eyes, but he just stood there, limp.

Richie sobbed louder and hugged Eddie's limp body. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Richie yelled in sadness and anger.

"Eddie please!" Richie yelled cupping Eddie face again.

Richie looked at Eddie's numb face and didn't think about anything else. He brought Eddie's face in closer and pressed a very gently kiss to his lips. Richie didn't know why he did it. It was almost as if it was his last opportunity to do it.

Richie pulled away and took one last look into Eddie's eyes.

"Wake up. Please." Richie said quietly.

Suddenly, Eddie took a huge gasp of air and started panting like crazy. The brown colour of Eddie's eyes returned and he landed on both his feet onto the ground.

"Eddie!" Richies eyes widened and he hugged Eddie the closest he ever had. Tears were running down Richies face.

Eddie held Richie close as tears fell down his face too.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Richie kept repeating not letting go of Eddie.

"You- love me?" Eddie asked.

"F-fuck I-I mean-"

"I love you too." Eddie said interrupting Richie.

"Can I kiss you again?" Richie asked.

"Again?" Eddie asked.

"Can I?" Richie asked.

Eddie nodded still a little confused and Richie leaned in capturing Eddie's soft lips in his own again. Eddie kissed back, and that's all Richies cared about. Eddie pulled away and hugged Richie tightly.

"Eddie we th-thought you w-were d-dead!" Bill yelled.

"I-I...it was the scariest fucking thing ever." Eddie said pulling away from Richie.

"Your eyes were all white!" Richie said.

"It felt so weird, like, I was somewhere but, I wasn't really there." Eddie said.

"Also, since when did you love me trashmouth?" Eddie asked.

"Just heat of the moment stuff I guess." Richie said.

"Hmmm, sureee." Eddie smirked.

"God, you're so annoying Ed's." Richie chuckled and wiped away some tears.

"Don't call me that."