28-Carnival

Most of the losers had convinced their parents to give them each 25$ to go to the Derry carnival together. They've wanted to go together for so long. It was Saturday and the group would be meeting up at the entrance at 2:00pm.

Stan and Richie were already waiting at the entrance since they had decided to come a bit earlier.

It was 1:55pm now so the rest of the club should show up sooner or later.

Bill came with Mike as they arrived and met with Stan and Richie.

The next to show up was Bev and Ben at 1:59pm.

The last one to come was Eddie. He still hadn't shown up yet and it was 2:05pm.

"He's probably just late Rich." Bev reassured her friend. Richie nodded and kept looking into the parking lot of cars to try and spot Sonia's car.

"Oh there!" Richie pointed to Sonia's car that had just pulled up.

Eddie walked out with a frown on his face as he shut his car door angrily and his mother drove away.

Eddie walked over to the group and Richie frowned.

"What's wrong Eddie?" Richie asked seeing the smaller boy's sadness.

"I didn't get any money to go but it's fine I'll just watch you guys." Eddie sighed and faked a smile for the taller boy.

Richie shot Eddie a crooked smile and reached into his pocket taking out 15$.

"Here." Richie handed the money to Eddie.

"No I can't take tha-" Eddie was interrupted by Richie shoving the money into Eddie's Fanny pack.

"Richie seriously." Eddie tried taking the money out but Richie grabbed his wrists.

"Just accept the gesture okay?" Richie smiled.

Eddie rolled his eyes and pulled Richie in for a hug.

"Thanks." Eddie said.

Richie's face turned a light shade of red and he saw Bev staring at him holding back a laugh and wiggling her eye brows.

He shot her a glare.

'Don't say anything." Richie mouthed you the girl as Eddie pulled away from the hug. Bev replied with a smile and turned on her heal and proceeded to walk to the ticket booth with Ben.

Richie shook his head and laughed.

"What's funny?" Eddie asked.

Richie laughed again. "Nothing Ed's." Richie said.

"Do not call me that trashmouth." Eddie shoved Richie lightly.

"Let's go get some ticket eh?" Richie asked.

"Yeah whatever." Eddie chuckled.

The pair walked behind the others towards the ticket booth.

Bev bought 15 tickets. Ben bought 10. Bill and Stan were sharing 30 tickets. Mike got 20. Richie ended up buying 10 and Eddie got 10 with the money Richie gave him.

"What ride first?" Bev asked as every stood side by wide scanning the carnival.

"I've always wanted to go on that." Bill pointed to a roller coaster with a large drop at the beginning.

"Hell no. That's way too fucking scary." Eddie said.

"Oh come on Ed's it'll be fun." Richie said nudging Eddie's side. Eddie shot him a glare and slapped Richie across the arm to which Richie chuckled.