32-Afraid of losing you

The beginning is taken from the movie. Pennyboi will be in this.

-blood
-gay slur 😔

"I can't go home like this guys, my mom will kill me me." Eddie said looking into the wind.

"Dude you've been gone for 24 straight hours your face in definitely on a milk carton by now, also that puke smells worse than your moms slippers." Richie said.

"Oh shut up Richie." Bev interrupted.

"Okay first of all my moms slippers smell like potpourri asshole." Eddie said in an annoyed tone.

"No they don't" Stan laughed.

"And also how would you know what they smell like in the first place." Eddie asked.

Richie laughed his hand on his bike so it wouldn't fall.

"Hey g-guys?" Bill asked.

Everybody turned to look at Bill.

"I d-don't think anyb-body wants to sleep alone t-tonight. M-m-maybe we could s-s-stay at someone's house all together. W-we can go back to our h-houses tomorrow." Bill suggested. "W-we've b-been gone for a w-while already. One m-m-more night couldn't h-hurt." Bill said.

Every one shared glances. "My parents aren't home tonight, you guys could come to my house." Richie said.

Bill smiled. "Ya that sounds great." Bill said.

"We might need some new clothes." Richie said and everybody looked down at their clothes.

"If I go back home I'm never leaving again." Eddie said.

"You could just borrow my clothes, and take a fucking shower." Richie said as he fake gagged.

"Asshole." Eddie said.

"Everybody go home and grab clothes, try not to get caught, then bike to mine." Richie said.

Everybody nodded and got on their bikes heading home.

Eddie got on his bike waiting for Richie to lead the way.

Richie got on his bike and started peddling.

Every 30 seconds Richie would look back to make sure Eddie was behind him and safe. It's not like they had just caught a demonic clown that tried to eat them or anything.

They bikes to Richie house dropping their bikes on his empty driveway.

They ran up to the unlocked front door and quickly ran in shutting the door.

Richie smiled and locked the front door out of paranoia.

Eddie kicked off his shoes. "I'm going to shower." Eddie said.

"I'll get you some clothes." Richie took off his shoes as well and headed up the stairs to his bedroom grabbing some cargo shorts and one of his button ups.

"Here." Richie handed it to Eddie. "Oh and here's a plastic bag for you cast." Richie said.

"Thanks." Eddie smiled walking into the bathroom.

"Anytime spaghetto." Richie winked.

Eddie rolled his eyes and shut the bathroom door with a sigh.

He dropped the clothes on the bathroom counter and quickly undressed turning on the shower. Though he didn't like to admit it. Richie was right. The puke smelt like fucking shit.

Eddie shook his head, wrapped his cast getting into the shower sinking into the warmth of the hot water.

Richie changed his clothes and cleaned his glasses. He put on some deodorant and heard the doorbell ring. He exited his room looking towards the bathroom listening for any signs of distress but he didn't find any so he walked down the stairs.