12-Shit Eds

⚠️assault warning ⚠️
3rd Person

Eddie sat in the library. His favourite place. He loved reading. He loved the peace and quiet.

Nobody could bother him there because the bullies never hung out there.

The small boy flipped through the pages of his book. He smiled because one of the characters reminded him of his boyfriend.

Richie Tozier.

From the way the book had described the character. He was tall and had curly black hair. They didn't mention glasses but the way the boy said his lines he was almost exactly like Richie.

Eddie smiled to himself. He shut his book and stuffed it in his bag. The small boy stood up from his seat and made his was towards the door of the library.

He felt his phone slip out of his pocket quickly and hitting the carpet of the floor.

He winced and quickly turned around to pick it up.

He reached out but before he could take it someone's hand has already grabbed it.

"Hey!" Eddie yelled looking up. "Here." The blond haired boy handed the phone to Eddie.

"Oh thanks." Eddie smiled nervously getting up and brushing off his overalls.

"I'm Sam." The blond boy put out his hand for Eddie. Eddie knew this boy from somewhere but couldn't quite put his finger on it . "I'm Eddie." He smiled and gladly shook the boys hand.

"I haven't seen you around. Are you new in Derry?" Eddie asked putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Yeah actually I just moved here from New York." Sam smiled. "You left New York to come to this hellhole?" Eddie laughed.

Sam chuckled.

"It wasn't my choice but they never told me Derry was full of cuties like you." Sam winked.

Eddie's smile turned from real to nervous.

"Oh..thanks.." Eddie laughed nervously. "How about we go get something at the cafe?" Sam asked.

"Oh I really should be getting back to my apartment." Eddie shook his head.

"How about I walk you there?" Sam insisted.
" I'm not sure my roommate would like that." Eddie sook his head again.

"Is your roommate the boss of you?" Sam raised an eyebrow. "No...I just...you know what sure it's fine." Eddie shrugged and starting walking aside sam.

"So what's your roommates name?" Sam asked. "Richie." Eddie smiled. "Oh that's cool are you guys good friends?" Sam asked sounding rather annoyed opening the door of the library.

Eddie stepped out and started walking on the sidewalk towards his apartment.

"Yeah..." Eddie said nervously. "Oh okay cool." Sam shrugged and looked down at Eddie's hand.

He reached out and grabbed it.

Eddie flinched from the sudden touch and pulled away quickly.

"Whoa whoa sorry." Sam put a hand on Eddie's shoulder reassuringly. "I...I should just go home." Eddie frowned.

"Come on Ed's." Sam grabbed Eddie's wrist tightly. The small boy tried to pull away but it was useless.

"Can you please let go." Eddie said pulling harder. "No." Sam said strictly.

Eddie looked at him with horror in his eyes. The small boy was on the verge of tears.

Suddenly Sam started pulling in the opposite direction of Eddie's apartment.