Chapter nineteen

"Victoria secret model Rebecca Smith confirmed the break with actor, and vine star Cameron Dallas earlier today over phone, in her interview with Cali Malak. Rebecca said she was too sick to come into the office, but could have the interview over phone. The two are currently figuring this out, and Rebecca is keeping custody of their new baby girl, Brailey Dallas. The couple hopes to work things out. But at the moment are staying away from eachother. Well let you know what happens next. Also tonight, the update on Kardashians in hamptons. See you soon." The broadcaster spoke, then leaving it to a commercial.

I shook my head and got up to go to the bathroom. Currently am in a little hotel room. It wasn't gross or anything, it was just I was all alone.. Besides brailey, But I was used to it. I splashed a bit of water on my face, then examined my face. I had purplish, blue bruises across my cheeks and forhead. One large one close to my eye, and long scratched that were down my chest, to my breasts. I closed my eyes and began to cry. Even though it's been a little bit, and most of them are clear, it's still pretty bad looking.

Brailey awoke from my cries and shook her toy at me. I smiled and picked her up, she started snuggle into my chest. I knew she didn't understand what was wrong with my body, but she still knew it was her momma. "Just me and you beb." I said placing a kiss on the top of her head. She soon pooped and I changed her. "How about we get outta here?" I asked, knowing I wouldn't get a reply. It has been three weeks since That night. Gilinsky spends the nights most nights.. He says he gets nightmares, and needs to protect me. I don't complain tho. Today will be the 3rd day I've been out since. Basically ashamed.

I put brailey in her outfit (above) and put her in her car seat, which attaches to my stroller. I put on a pair of lulu leggings and a workout looking sweatshirt, with my Nike free-runs. I applied powder and eyeliner. My hair was in long loose curls from the previous day. Lately I hadn't been wearing makeup, because I've been staying in. I shut the hotel room and entered the elevator. I saw a small building that was pink that read 'cupids cupcakes' I smiled and entered. There were a good amount of people, many were reading, and drinking coffee. I stood in line and ordered a red velvet cupcake, with vanilla frosting. Also a cappuccino. The man gave me a smile as I gave him the $5.

I sat down at a table that was against the wall. Brailey was asleep, so I put the blanket over her car seat. I took a sip of my coffee and looked around. Many people gave me weak smiles once I caught them staring at me. I got a text from Jack. 'Where you at? I want to talk.'

I texted him back quickly, sipping my coffee. 'Cupids Cupcakes.' I replied, setting my phone down with a thump. I checked on brailey, and smiled. Damn, I make cute babies. Maybe I should make another one. just kidding. Jack walked into the shop, looking around until he spotted me. I smiled and he smiled back, sitting across from me. "Hey looking better love." He said holding my face in his hands. I flinched a little bit at his touch. He looked down, obviously sad. "So um.. I'm guessing you don't want to see Cameron any time soon.." He said in more of a telling voice.

"Not yet.." I said quietly, twirling the straw in my cup. "Do you think you'll ever forgive him?" He asked looking me in the eyes. For some reason I felt like he wanted me to say no. "Jack." "I know, I'm just asking." He said slouching in his chair. "I'll forgive him one day." I said answering his question. "I know he didn't mean it.." "Yeah he fucking did rebecca. When are you gonna believe it? I bet he doesn't even regret it!" He whispered, but yelled. I kept my eyes fixed on the table. My eyes became blurry. "Listen," he paused like he was thinking it out. "I'm here for you rebecca." I nodded and wiped a tear away. "You ready to go?" He asked as he picked up my smiling, but sleepy baby. I nodded and pushed the stroller, thanking the nice man at the counter.

* few days later *

"Hey um, will you lay with me?" I asked Jack from the other side of the room. I heard him get up, and then felt a dip in the bed. I turned to his chest and put my face into his neck and began to cry. "Jack, my life is falling apart. I can't stay in this hotel forever. I'm suppose to be planning my wedding, and house hunting right now!" "I know baby girl. But you have me!" He smiled and kissed my head. I felt safe for the first time in a while. "Jack." I asked and he looked down. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. I instantly got butterflies. He let go, and I looked him in the eyes. "I'm crazy about you. Always have been." He said. He pulled me in and kissed me harder this time. More meaningful. I started to fall asleep on his chest. "Goodnight Jack." "Goodnight princess."

A/n: I know it's short but OKAY one more chapter.. Debating on if I should just end it next chapter, or if I should make a second book. LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!