Chapter three

A/N: hey guys! Sorry u haven't been active lately, just don't really have an inspiration to write this story, but I promise I will try harder!! If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, (or also just to talk) private message me and we can talk! Your all beautiful! Love you all!

CHAPTER THREE:

There he was, the Cameron guy..

"Hey! Rebecca right?" He beamed at me. "Yeah" I gave a slight nod and smiled. Taylor hit my arm lightly, "aye, party at Ryan's house tonight, you up for it?" I grab my phone out of my brown cross bag. "Will tyler be there?" I asked. "Nah, he's out of town." He replied. "Alright." I glanced at Cameron and he was smiling at me. I smiled back. He was so cute.

I walked to my car, Taylor and Cameron following close behind. " can we get a ride with you? My car is parked really far away" Taylor asked inspecting his cast for some reason. "Yeah I guess." I said searching for my keys in my bag.

*

We entered the party cameron and Taylor by my side. Taylor immediately walked over to a few of his friends, leaving Cameron by him self. I felt bad so I stood with him for a while. the music wasn't super loud, but there was a lot of people, causing it to become a lot louder. It was dark, only the light from Christmas lights were visible.

Me and Cameron were still standing by the doer when he said, "How about that number now?" He smirked and shoved his hands into his front pockets. "And why should I do that?" I asked quietly crossing my arms. "just give me a chance." He says pulling me Onto the dance floor/living room floor where we dance for a while until the party started to die down. "TRUTH OR DARE!" Someone yells as everyone gathers into one big group.

It went on for a few rounds until Taylor had to eat a spoon full of ketchup, which was easy because he loves ketchup. He say back down. "Rebecca truth or dare?" I looked up quickly. "Dare." I say confidently. "I dare you to go do seven minutes in heaven with Cameron." Everyone oohs as I stand up taking Cameron by the hand upstairs into the first closet I saw. It was a bigger closet though.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want t-" I cut him off with a deep passionate kiss. Honestly he was the best kisser ever. I pusses him up against the wall. it took him a few seconds to relax and kiss back. We spun around now me up against the wall. I felt his hand slowly move up my stomach as he pushed his body against mine. I felt his large bulge jabbing into my thigh. I let out a few small moans as he kissed my neck. "Seven minutes is over!" I heard a girl yell, quite irritated as light filled the small room. Seven minutes over already? I thought to myself. I pressed my lips to his ear, " we can finish later." I turned and walked out of the closet.

I decided to go home since the party was becoming boring, and I was tired. I said my goodbyes and went out to my car, starting it, and going home.

*

I woke up and put on some work out leggings, a pink cutoff sports bra, a purple 'under armour' tank, and a 'north face' windbreaker. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, bobby pinning the remaining hair back. I applied my make up and put on my 'nike' running shoes. I grabbed my headphones and went down the stairs. My sister and Nick were sitting at the table eating breakfast burritos. " thanks for making my one." I beam, rolling my eyes. "I can make you one if you want?" Kelly said sweetly. "Nah, I'll just pick up something at the coffee place on my way home. I'm gonna go for a jog." I smile kissing her cheek and hugging nick.

I left the house and turned on my music. No faith in Brooklyn by Hoodie Allen came on. I smiled and turned it up and started to jog. I came close to the coffee shop and entered it, pulling out my headphones. I ordered a latte and a chocolate chip muffin and sat at a table waiting for my drink and muffin. "Waiting for someone?" I looked up to see the famous Nash Grier standing in front of me, He was wearing blue button up and Grey jeans asked.

"Um no." I smiled lightly, he was really cute. "may I join you?" He asked very politely. "Of course!" I moved my stuff off the seat so he could sit down. "I'm Nash, you are?" "I'm Rebecca. Nice to meet you!" I said back. We talked for a while. He was very charming, sweet, and funny!

"We need to hangout sometime, we'll again.. It's been really fun." We have been talking for over 3 hours.. I know.. Crazy.

He smiles at me and I hit his arm lightly. "You have my number! Text me whenever!" I say pulling out my phone. "Let's take a selfie real quick?" I ask, as he poses for the camera. I save it and walk to the door with him. "Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" He asks as I think it over, "sure." I hop into his car and he takes me home.

*

After he dropped me off I took a long shower and sat on twitter for a while. Then I did my English/Biology homework. it was Sunday so I had school tomorrow. I decided to just lay around a watch movies with my sister.

I posted the picture of me and Nash on Instagram & Twitter.

Instagram -

Spent my whole afternoon with this boy! So sweet! Love him! XOXO

@nashgrier ❤️

Twitter -

I got to meet this lovely boy today 😍

He's so sweet in person! Get him to 2.2 million! ❤️

I ended up falling asleep ... ❤️